Senior Growth Product Manager
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
The Growth Product team is at the forefront of our mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: Getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle.
The Senior Growth Product Manager we are seeking will be focused on building new 0 to 1 web-based products in consumer healthcare and facilitating organic growth for these products, reporting to the Senior Director of Growth and Product.
What You’ll Be Doing
- This can be characterized as an ‘internal startup’ type of role — taking full ownership of a new product that is at idea stage, building out strategy, driving execution, and driving tangible results:
- Develop the strategy to tackle organic growth for Noom in the healthcare space by building new web-based 0 to 1 products, taking on full scope of responsibility and accountability for delivering in terms of both execution and performance
- Partner with the marketing team and product team to inform the strategy and help facilitate scaling of your product with all the tools at your disposal
- Drive the execution and product launches, leading a team across design, engineering, research, creative and data
- Drive organic and viral marketing for your products
- Work with the leadership to iterate on the strategy, implement changes and pivots quickly and achieve significant growth
What We’re Looking For
- We’re looking for an experienced builder and growth hacker, with a track record of building and scaling new products from 0 to 1 with a small and scrappy team, iterating quickly, and finding creative solutions to hard problems:
- 5+ years of growth, product management or entrepreneurial experience in a consumer tech space
- Building and shipping products, ideally both growing them from 0 to 1 and reaching significant scale
- Ability to navigate high degree of ambiguity and drive complex projects forward, executing in a highly autonomous way
- Strong analytical dexterity, critical problem solving skills
- Scrappy (execution and outcome-focused) and curious
- Data savvy - well versed with all tools and concepts (user research, market research, data analysis, A/B testing etc.)
- Organic marketing savvy - familiarity with tools in the toolbox of growing products organically
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll have a large degree of autonomy and will be able to build new things quickly, drive impact and take ownership of a new product
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $176,000 - $238,000.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom’s estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
Other Elements of the Rewards Package
- Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
- By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
- Remote location(s): United States.
- Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com.
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an @noom.com email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.