Lead Growth Product Designer
Noom is a digital healthcare company that connects people to content, coaching, community, and clinicians to build healthy habits and promote better living. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Product Design and Research Team is seeking a Lead Growth Product Designer to help Noom reach as many users as will benefit from our products. Noom’s product and growth teams start with a deep, empathetic view of user motivation and psychology; and then build and test innovative ideas at scale while staying true to our mission. We are data-informed and user-driven. Noom’s Product Design and Research Team bridges our Product and Growth organizations, delivering the insights that help drive roadmaps and ensuring cohesion across user experience touch points.
Noom has been a user acquisition innovator in the field and has continually honed how it introduces Noom to prospective users and helps them connect with Noom’s products and services. In this role as Lead Growth Product Designer, you will play a pivotal role in exploring new ways of helping users get acquainted with and experience Noom. You will collaborate closely with cross functional teams to identify growth opportunities, develop new experiences and experiments, frame overarching strategies that contextualize our experiments and grow our understanding of user needs. You will leverage your considerable skill and sense of craft to deliver superlative experiences that burnish our brand while delivering measurable business impact.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead the design and optimization of growth-focused features and experiences that align with business goals and enhance user engagement.
- Explore and develop new concept ideas taking them from zero to launch when appropriate.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that marry user needs with business outcomes..
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to ensure the successful implementation of designed solutions, maintaining design integrity throughout development.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Data Analysts to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and success metrics for growth initiatives.
- Partner with user research, data science, behavioral science, and consumer insights to gather user insights and synthesize them into coherent takeaways that drive product and growth roadmaps.
- Collaborate with Product Management partners to plan, execute, and analyze A/B tests and other experiments to evaluate designed user experiences, overarching experience concepts, .
- Lead the work of other designers through critique and mentorship.
- Engage with the broader Product and Growth orgs to share learnings, seek inputs, and coordinate to collectively deliver a continuously improving user experience.
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years experience as a Product Designer, with a focus on growth-oriented design and optimization
- Experience and expertise with design for growth experimentation, involving fast-moving, iterative, hypothesis driven testing and product building.
- Demonstrable record of shipping successful projects
- Strong portfolio showcasing your ability to drive user engagement and conversion through design solutions.
- Experience or desire to learn fast from experiments, see work validated or disproven by real-world users, learn from it
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, Interaction Design, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, or similar.
- Experience with A/B testing platforms, analytics tools, and data-driven design methodologies.
- Expert understanding of user-centered design principles, information architecture, and interaction design.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, balancing business goals with user needs.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapting to changing priorities.
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll help millions of people discovery Noom and lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- You’ll be part of our employee-centric culture, with a focus on work/life harmony
- You are likely to learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $184,000 - $249,000.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom’s estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
Other Elements of the Rewards Package
- Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
- By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
- Remote location(s): Continental United States.
- Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an @noom.com email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.