SMB Account Executive
At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
Ocrolus’ business continues to expand rapidly. We are looking to add a new SMB Account Executive with full-cycle experience selling B2B SaaS-based solutions onto our velocity team. You will be given a target list of greenfield accounts where you'll be responsible for running the entire sales process in your territory, from top of funnel through closing deals. Note, this position is US remote-based and candidates must reside in the US.
What you’ll do
- Developing a solid working knowledge of the Ocrolus solution and the benefits we provide to prospects across business types, focusing specifically on emerging businesses between 1-75 employees
- Maximizing coverage within the defined segment and penetrating organizations with the Ocrolus solution
- Initiating outbound contact and with potential prospects to generate net-new pipeline
- Qualifying inbound leads from marketing within the given segment to generate net-new pipeline
- Providing full sales-cycle support to qualified prospects, including follow up, product information, proposals, and contracts
- Updating and maintaining Salesforce for pipeline management, setting expectations and providing consistent communication with sales leadership
- Identify new areas of opportunity within your segment to expose new use cases and expand product reach
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Finance or related field
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS quota-carrying experience running a full sales cycle
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone with high level decision makers
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in sales systems leveraged by Ocrolus (such as Salesforce, Outreach.io, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) or similar systems
- Ability to work self-sufficiently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Experience working at a hypergrowth, startup company
- Experience of working in the Fintech / financial services vertical
- Selling experience with API platforms
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Something looks off?