Motion Graphic Designer
At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
We are seeking a talented and creative Motion Graphic Designer with 4-5 years of experience to join our creative growth team! As a Motion Graphic Designer, you will play a crucial role in conceptualizing, designing, and executing visually compelling motion graphics that skillfully convey our company's brand message to captivate our target audience. Your work will involve creating graphics, illustrations, storyboard, animations, and videos across various digital platforms that will take our digital presence to the next level. You'll have the creative freedom to explore it all.
You will work closely with the marketing team, Designers, and other key stakeholders to brainstorm and create high-quality video content. We're looking for someone who has a strong desire to move things ahead while maintaining a creative and enjoyable element in whatever they do.
- Collaborate with designers, stakeholders and cross-functional teams to brainstorm and develop creative concepts and visual solutions to ensure design consistency and cohesive brand representation across all channels.
- Develop storyboards, visually appealing graphics, illustrations, animations, and videos that effectively convey the intended message and align with brand guidelines.
- Create captivating motion graphics and animations for various digital platforms, including websites, social media and email campaigns.
- Visual story from the given brief and can think outside the box.
- Work on projects throughout from the storyboard stage to final animation.
- Create high impact designs, illustrations and highly engaging animations and videos.
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design and video techniques to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of our visual content.
- Conduct quality checks on all designs and animations to ensure accuracy and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and maintain exceptional attention to detail.
- 4+ Years of experience in Motion Graphic Design.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design and motion projects, including illustrations, animations, and videos.
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual & motion design disciplines (typography, iconography, audio, composition, color, layout, etc.).
- Strong drawing skills, with a specialization in character design.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Lottiefiles and Figma).
- Solid understanding of design principles, motion animation principles, typography, color theory, Music and layout techniques.
- Good understanding of scene assembly, Visual storytelling skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
- Experience creating motion graphics and/or social media edits.
- Strong communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas.
- Knowledge of 3D software is a plus.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!