At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to negotiation and close while articulating the right sales plays that create urgency and move opportunities to close
- Comfortable leading and directing a cross-functional team - marketing, sales ops, sales engineering, solutions, operations, product, leadership -- through varied stages of complex customer journeys
- Communicate (both orally and written) and track the status and unique requirements of each sales opportunity while adhering to management standards for sales reporting
- Exemplifies leadership by training, mentoring, and coaching team members, junior or otherwise, earmarked to support regional prospecting and sales-related activities
- Knowledge of leading sales frameworks and applying those frameworks in a way that demonstrates a systematic approach to selling
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating and delivering pervasive client presentations that align varied stakeholders critical to the decision making process
- Up to 25% of domestic overnight travel is required for this role
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related fields
- 6+ years solution/value selling experience
- 3+ years working as a top performing Enterprise Account Executive
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving and exceeding individual sales quota YoY
- Proven success hunting and selling into new logo accounts
- Self-starter who is invested in the success of the team
- Experience managing a pipeline in Salesforce
- Scrappy, comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and learning as you go
- Experience working at a hypergrowth, startup company
- 2+ years of working in the Fintech / financial vertical
- Value selling experience with API platforms
The full-time salary range for this role is between $120,000- $150,000 + commission + equity + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location.
Disclosure as required by N.Y.C. Admin. Code §§ 8-102 and 8-107(32) of the full time salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in New York City.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!