Senior Data Product Manager
Pagaya is a global technology company making life-changing financial products and services available to more people nationwide, as it reshapes the financial services ecosystem. By using machine learning, a vast data network and a sophisticated AI-driven approach, Pagaya provides comprehensive consumer credit and residential real estate solutions for its partners, their customers, and investors. Its proprietary API and capital solutions integrate into its network of partners to deliver seamless user experiences and greater access to the mainstream economy. Pagaya has offices in New York and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit pagaya.com.
About the Role
Data is one of Pagaya’s core assets, with every single product feeding on data originating from Business partners, Data providers, and Pagaya’s own IP. Pagaya is critically reliant on the correct flow, storage and presentation of Data - more than most companies in the market. The latter, combined with Pagaya’s rapid growth, provides a very strong motivation and investment in constantly improving our Data infrastructure and BI capabilities.
- Driving the short and long term vision and development of Pagaya’s Data infrastructure and BI products (Both internal and external)
- Lead sprints, planning and retrospectives and manage agile teams of world-class data professionals
- Working closely with Pagaya’s engineering, research, and operations teams, to drive feature design, prioritization, and deployment.
- Actively managing multiple projects of varying size and complexity, turning needs and ideas into operational systems and tools.
- Working with other departments when implementing product initiatives - Sales, marketing, accounts, project management, finance, and management.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Product Management experience, ideally on Data related products.
- Proven experience in working closely with Data engineering teams.
- Experience building scalable products for data infrastructure.
- Good understanding of data processes including ETLs
- Technical background or good understanding of data/software development.
- Experience working on product that span multiple product teams
- Highly independent, fast learner, with the ability to quickly identify and address strategic and operational needs.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data-driven and analytical approach.
- Experience with product development lifecycle, process flows, and working in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven record of exceptional accomplishments.
- Background in Big Data, and understanding of AI/ML systems development - Big advantage.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs, and we are now 500+ strong in New York, Los Angeles, and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Advance Inclusion- We create a world where everyone can win, designing systems that better represent people and generate sustainable value for our employees, partners and investors.
- Be Accountable Together- We proudly own our actions and our results, taking initiative to ensure our work gets over the finish line as a team.
- Continuously Learn- We challenge ourselves for the sake of getting better as individuals, as teams, and as an organization to deliver for our partners.
- Debate and Commit- We respectfully and openly debate to strengthen our ideas and build shared conviction - once we decide, we go all in, together.
- Dream Big and Act- We boldly tackle complex problems, pressure-test solutions in real-time, and adapt with speed and energy.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.
Pagaya is an equal opportunity employer. Pagaya is encouraging diversity and actively seeking applicants from all backgrounds, as are committed to creating a diverse workforce together with an inclusive environment for all. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, skills, and business needs.