Director of Demand Generation
Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya is a global technology company making life-changing financial products and services available to more people nationwide, as it reshapes the financial services ecosystem. By using machine learning, a vast data network and a sophisticated AI-driven approach, Pagaya provides comprehensive consumer credit and residential real estate solutions for its partners, their customers, and investors. Its proprietary API and capital solutions integrate into its network of partners to deliver seamless user experiences and greater access to the mainstream economy. Pagaya has offices in New York and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit pagaya.com.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
The Director of Demand Generation will be charged with overseeing B2B digital marketing and demand generation across Pagaya’s marketing channels.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director of Demand Generation will help Pagaya to develop, execute, and measure demand generation campaigns. This hire will also develop and manage strategy for SEO, SEM, re-targeting and other paid media initiatives; website; campaign optimization; social channels; digital analytics; and content marketing.
The ideal candidate will be both strategic and tactical - enable scaling and optimizing our funnel, programs, channels and campaigns through tech tools and developing, documenting, and implementing processes. This person will have to deeply understand Pagaya’s business and capabilities and position them to the right audiences, focused on target industries and audience segments - positioning products to meet their needs.
In this role, you will understand and support our value proposition and product offering through important touch points in the marketing and sales funnel and the competitive landscape to guide successful and measurable business outcomes.
- Lead the planning, development, and implementation of the overall digital marketing strategy to acquire, engage, and retain clients through traditional and digital channels including SEO, SEM, social, email and web
- Lead and oversee the paid media strategy working collaboratively to support business priorities and critical business objectives
- Direct management of our digital marketing agency, owning the relationship with complete end to end oversight
- Responsible for the execution of the digital measurement framework and integrate the digital measurement framework to all other reporting efforts within the marketing team.
- Demand Generation
- Develop sales enablement and product marketing strategy, storytelling tools and collateral --while working closely with internal stakeholders and teams
- Lead and manage the technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, identify and report on leads through funnel [from MQL to SQL] and build out the client journeys
- Become the expert in the needs of a specific audience and asset class, interpreting Pagaya’s value proposition to achieve their objectives
- Analyze competitive, customer and industry/category trends to influence innovative approaches with plans and strategies to bring fresh, creative thinking to our product executions
- Develop a Demand Gen KPI scorecard to ensure actions taken are informed with data to ensure greatest efficiency and effectiveness for the Brand Health and Target Segment investment optimization
- Campaign management - develop, implement and oversee processes for measuring the impact of marketing campaigns and tactics and provide advice on best practices
- Drive content strategy to support our overall digital strategy, connecting content and digital and ensuring content is supporting SEO best practices
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience including working in social / paid media roles on the agency side or in-house
- Proven ability to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution, and sales opportunity acceleration
- Experience with the latest media tactics across the paid media ecosystem, including OTT/streaming video, audio/podcast, programmatic, direct buys/sponsored content, paid social
- Comfortable diving into data to find solutions to complex problems and communicating advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, including written and verbal executive communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or related advanced degree a plus
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced global organization, particularly in a similar tech environment
- Ability to work as a player/coach and collaborate to effectively drive results and move initiatives forward
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Wordpress, Google Ads, Google Analytics and other marketing technology platforms and vendors
- Proven ability to evangelize and tech marketing principles and practices to relevant stakeholders
- Creative, out of the box thinker with innate curiosity
The pay ranges for New York-based hires are commensurate with candidate experience.
Pay ranges for candidates working in locations other than New York may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in NYC and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
- Continuously Learn- We challenge ourselves for the sake of getting better as individuals, as teams, and as an organization to deliver for our partners.
- Debate and Commit- We respectfully and openly debate to strengthen our ideas and build shared conviction - once we decide, we go all in, together.
- Dream Big and Act- We boldly tackle complex problems, pressure-test solutions in real-time, and adapt with speed and energy.
- Advance Inclusion- We create a world where everyone can win, designing systems that better represent people and generate sustainable value for our employees, partners and investors.
- Be Accountable Together- We proudly own our actions and our results, taking initiative to ensure our work gets over the finish line as a team.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.