Analyst, Capital Markets
Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya is a global technology company making life-changing financial products and services available to more people nationwide, as it reshapes the financial services ecosystem. By using machine learning, a vast data network and a sophisticated AI-driven approach, Pagaya provides comprehensive consumer credit and residential real estate solutions for its partners, their customers, and investors. Its proprietary API and capital solutions integrate into its network of partners to deliver seamless user experiences and greater access to the mainstream economy. Pagaya has offices in New York and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit pagaya.com.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
Capital Markets Analysts are an integral part of the Capital Markets team and will be responsible for assisting in the most critical aspects of Pagaya’s funding capabilities. This role represents an opportunity to grow alongside a burgeoning global financial technology company.
- Involved in all aspects of the securitization and investment deal flow process, and in all aspects of the deal life cycle, such as rating agency discussions, investor marketing material preparation, structural analysis, return analysis
- Support all aspects of investor relationship management including communicating the collateral profile of Pagaya ABS transactions and drivers of asset performance, developing marketing materials and investment thesis, due diligence, and supporting analytics
- Operational management of securitization transactions across consumer ABS/RMBS
- Assist in the preparation and evaluation of securitization documents including all legal and structural matters in conjunction with internal and external legal and the trading desk
- Perform ad-hoc collateral analysis of whole loan pools, net loss projections and IRR/risk-return analysis
- Securitization vendor and partner management (review reports and data, document issues, due diligence)
- 1-2 years of experience within the fixed income structured products space at an accounting firm, rating agency, bank, or buy side firm
- Experience evaluating ABS/RMBS structures and associated modeling preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- A strong will to learn and desire to be challenged
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience analyzing large data sets preferred
- Knowledge of Intex, Intex DealMaker and/or Bloomberg preferred
- Proficiency in SQL and a coding language such as VBA, Python, or Java is a plus
- Progress towards a CFA or CPA is helpful but not required
The pay ranges for New York-based hires are commensurate with candidate experience.
Pay ranges for candidates working in locations other than New York may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in NYC and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
- Continuously Learn- We challenge ourselves for the sake of getting better as individuals, as teams, and as an organization to deliver for our partners.
- Debate and Commit- We respectfully and openly debate to strengthen our ideas and build shared conviction - once we decide, we go all in, together.
- Dream Big and Act- We boldly tackle complex problems, pressure-test solutions in real-time, and adapt with speed and energy.
- Advance Inclusion- We create a world where everyone can win, designing systems that better represent people and generate sustainable value for our employees, partners and investors.
- Be Accountable Together- We proudly own our actions and our results, taking initiative to ensure our work gets over the finish line as a team.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.