Strategy Lead, Product
Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya is a global technology company making life-changing financial products and services available to more people nationwide, as it reshapes the financial services ecosystem. By using machine learning, a vast data network and a sophisticated AI-driven approach, Pagaya provides comprehensive consumer credit and residential real estate solutions for its partners, their customers, and investors. Its proprietary API and capital solutions integrate into its network of partners to deliver seamless user experiences and greater access to the mainstream economy. Pagaya has offices in New York and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit pagaya.com.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
As the Strategy Lead, you will partner with our Chief Product Officer to drive our Product Roadmap and strategy forward. You will directly contribute to a wide range of internal and external projects. The ideal candidate possesses an exceptional EQ, is highly data-driven and is an energetic and optimistic person who is able to multitask, communicate and work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment. To be successful, the Strategy Lead will need to be a top notch verbal, written and visual communicator, with a collaborative, no-ego, get it done mentality, learning agility and an uncanny ability to remember and track details.
- Facilitate the execution of the Product strategy, including translating that strategy into operational goals and objectives that are integrated into daily operations
- Provide Chief Product Officer with regular updates on projects, personnel, and operational recommendations to support the growth of the business
- Serve as the project leader for strategic initiatives, working in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment across teams and levels to drive business results
- Act as a product steward and manage the product lifecycle by promoting and driving adoption, both internally and externally
- Develop a key performance indicators (KPI) dashboard and competitive insights for use by the Product Team leaders to measure and communicate progress against the business and Product Strategy
- Manage standing leadership, all hands, and other meetings for the Product team
- Assist the leadership team with preparation of board meeting materials and topics related to the Product team
- Serve as strategic gatekeeper of Chief Product Officer’s time, partnering with their leadership and support team
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders; be a key representative of Pagaya to the team and market
- Make a strong contribution to the company culture, identifying initiatives, implementing programs, and acting as a go-to resource for the Product team
- 7+ years of experience supporting a C-Suite Executive or Product team in a similar capacity and environment. Prior Product knowledge or experience within financial services or fintech is a plus
- Proven multitasker with the ability to track and manage multiple competing priorities, seek out the needed information to drive clear decisions, and effectively manage your own time
- Mission-driven and passionate about helping Pagaya create a more efficient and equitable financial world
- A team player who is comfortable pitching in and supporting team members, and able to work efficiently with distributed team members around the globe
- Ability to work cross-functionally and lead/execute projects across levels and teams
- An upbeat and positive can do attitude with the ability to find solutions to seemingly tricky challenges
- Understands moments of urgency and does anything necessary to get the job done in those moments
- A skilled visual communicator, known for framing information clearly to drive decision making, with experience building comprehensive, on-brand presentation decks for an executive audience
- A trusted confidant who can serve as a thought partner to the Chief Product Officer, maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality, and operate independently with mature and professional judgment
The pay ranges for New York-based hires are commensurate with candidate experience.
Pay ranges for candidates working in locations other than New York may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in NYC and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
- Continuously Learn- We challenge ourselves for the sake of getting better as individuals, as teams, and as an organization to deliver for our partners.
- Debate and Commit- We respectfully and openly debate to strengthen our ideas and build shared conviction - once we decide, we go all in, together.
- Dream Big and Act- We boldly tackle complex problems, pressure-test solutions in real-time, and adapt with speed and energy.
- Advance Inclusion- We create a world where everyone can win, designing systems that better represent people and generate sustainable value for our employees, partners and investors.
- Be Accountable Together- We proudly own our actions and our results, taking initiative to ensure our work gets over the finish line as a team.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.