QA Automation Engineer
Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya powers a leading artificial intelligence network that enables banks, fintechs, merchants, lenders, and other B2C businesses to provide their customers with greater access to financial services. We help partners grow their customer base while managing risk, all with a seamless customer experience.
Pagaya’s network enables our partners’ customers access to credit across Auto, Credit Card, Personal loans, and Point of Sale markets. We are also developing products in insurance, real estate, and more. Our network is fully automated and operating at scale - with the support of the Pagaya network, our partners have processed millions of applications, with a new application typically analyzed every second.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role & Responsibilities
- Own testing life cycle from planning to execution.
- Maintain a high level of quality across all products.
- Design an automation system to execute your testing plans.
- Work closely with developers and product managers.
- At least 4 years of experience in software testing.
- Vast knowledge in QA methodologies including plan, design, execution and reporting.
- Familiarity with modern automation framework and testing tools (i.e.: Pytest, Requests, Restsharp, etc’).
- Experience in testing backend web applications and server-side applications (API, databases).
- Experience with Dockers - Must.
- Good coding skills - Must.
- Deep understanding of multi-tier architecture.
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated and autodidact.
- Excellent communication skills and a service-oriented attitude.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Big Data.
- Experience using AWS products like lambdas/ dynamo DB / S3 / EKS.
- Background experience working in a SaaS company.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs, and we are now 500+ strong in New York, Los Angeles, and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Break systems down to their most foundational element, and rebuild them unique to Pagaya.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.
Pagaya is an equal opportunity employer. Pagaya is encouraging diversity and actively seeking applicants from all backgrounds, as are committed to creating a diverse workforce together with an inclusive environment for all. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, skills, and business needs.