Senior Recruiting Partner
Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya powers a leading artificial intelligence network that enables banks, fintechs, merchants, lenders, and other B2C businesses to provide their customers with greater access to financial services. We help partners grow their customer base while managing risk, all with a seamless customer experience.
Pagaya’s network enables our partners’ customers access to credit across Auto, Credit Card, Personal loans, and Point of Sale markets. We are also developing products in insurance, real estate, and more. Our network is fully automated and operating at scale - with the support of the Pagaya network, our partners have processed millions of applications, with a new application typically analyzed every second.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
- Assume full responsibility for the end-to-end technical recruitment process of the company, focusing mainly but not only on Research and Engineering roles.
- Proactively source candidates using a mix of traditional and innovative techniques.
- Conduct CV screenings to shortlist potential candidates for technical roles.
- Manage role pipelines, ensuring a seamless recruitment flow and a positive candidate experience.
- Conducting HR interviews, gathering vital information, and gauging cultural fit.
- Utilize recruiting data and analytics to inform and refine recruitment strategies.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers, understanding specific role requirements and ensuring alignment with company objectives.
- Stay updated with industry trends, benchmarks, and best practices to ensure recruitment efforts are cutting-edge.
- Develop and maintain a vast network within the tech industry to facilitate proactive recruiting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical recruiting. Experience in both tech and growth companies is a must
- Solid understanding of the technical nuances and intricacies involved in recruiting for R&D roles.
- A strong network of industry connections and an awareness of key industry benchmarks.
- Proven expertise in various recruiting platforms, applicant tracking systems, and innovative sourcing tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A can-do attitude combined with a systematic and organized approach to tasks.
- A deep commitment to a no-ego approach, prioritizing the company's needs and team collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field (preferred but not mandatory).
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs, and we are now 500+ strong in New York, Los Angeles, and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Break systems down to their most foundational element, and rebuild them unique to Pagaya.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.
Pagaya is an equal opportunity employer. Pagaya is encouraging diversity and actively seeking applicants from all backgrounds, as are committed to creating a diverse workforce together with an inclusive environment for all. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, skills, and business needs.