Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya powers a leading artificial intelligence network that enables banks, fintechs, merchants, lenders, and other B2C businesses to provide their customers with greater access to financial services. We help partners grow their customer base while managing risk, all with a seamless customer experience.
Pagaya’s network enables our partners’ customers access to credit across Auto, Credit Card, Personal loans, and Point of Sale markets. We are also developing products in insurance, real estate, and more. Our network is fully automated and operating at scale - with the support of the Pagaya network, our partners have processed millions of applications, with a new application typically analyzed every second.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
We are looking for a driven and passionate executive assistant to be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key executives.
- Partner closely with the executives to ensure the schedule is reflecting the department priorities.
- Follow up and orchestrate multiple department and company-wide projects.
- Ensure teams and stakeholders have an adequate understanding of ownership, timelines, resource needs, risks, contentions, and dependencies
- Identify and recommend processes for revision and drive continuous improvement.
- Run day-to-day operations within the office to create new processes and improve old ones.
- Preparation of precise documents for meetings with our stakeholders.
- Creating meeting minutes and sharing them, following up on action items .
- Ensure success metrics are identified and agreed upon for the project; establish quantitative KPIs with baseline and measure target.
- At least 2 years experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar position is a high paced environment.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects & stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to details within tight deadlines, can-do attitude.
- A consummate team player who seeks a highly rigorous and collegial environment.
- Ability to create order out of chaos, Hyper-organized but also flexible.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Experience in insurance companies/capital market (investment houses, banks, wealth management offices, etc) - Advantage
- Familiarity with credit and/or lending markets is a plus.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs, and we are now 700+ strong in New York, Los Angeles, and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Break systems down to their most foundational element, and rebuild them unique to Pagaya.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.
Pagaya is an equal opportunity employer. Pagaya is encouraging diversity and actively seeking applicants from all backgrounds, as are committed to creating a diverse workforce together with an inclusive environment for all. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, skills, and business needs.