Learning & Development Lead
Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya powers a leading artificial intelligence network that enables banks, fintechs, merchants, lenders, and other B2C businesses to provide their customers with greater access to financial services. We help partners grow their customer base while managing risk, all with a seamless customer experience.
Pagaya’s network enables our partners’ customers access to credit across Auto, Credit Card, Personal loans, and Real Estate markets. We are also developing products in insurance, real estate, and more. Our network is fully automated and operating at scale - with the support of the Pagaya network, our partners have processed millions of applications, with a new application typically analyzed every second.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
The Learning and Development Lead will design and deliver experiences to help foster new learning opportunities and engaging programs that inspire a learning-centered culture. You will partner closely with all teams across the organization and be a key contributor to the growth and development of Pagaya. As the first member of the L&D team in the US, you will create, build and facilitate customized solutions and help improve ongoing programs.
- Design new programs and content to accelerate development of employees at all levels.
- Conduct a learning needs assessment to help inform the design and implementation of impactful training solutions across the US and globally.
- Lead existing programs and initiatives such as our Continuous learning cycle and Engagement survey.
- Build out a manager/leadership training curriculum for leaders in the US.
- Partner with HR colleagues across our Global People team as well as key business stakeholders to specify learning needs, enabling comprehensive learning strategies across the organization.
- Run end-to-end program management of Learning & Development initiatives (in person, out of the classroom, or online) and processes based on learning strategies.
- Create and maintain training materials, facilitator guides and all documents related to Learning & Development.
- Apply a data driven approach to continuously improve learning and development offerings.
- 5+ years of progressive experience designing, developing, and delivering learning solutions for leaders and/or organizational development background.
- Experience project managing complex learning experiences, regularly balancing multiple projects in various stages of design and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders and to work across boundaries to build infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Facilitation experience preferred; Coaching certification a plus.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to lead and influence cross-business and global teams.
- Positive relationship management, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The pay ranges for New York-based hires are commensurate with candidate experience. Pay range: $180,000-$210,000.
Pay ranges for candidates working in locations other than New York may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in NYC, Tel Aviv, Boston, and Zurich.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Break systems down to their most foundational element, and rebuild them unique to Pagaya.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.
Something looks off?