Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risk so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate, and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and hungry to “move the needle”.
- Have a “can-do” attitude.
- Have a flexible mindset.
- Passionate about quality and posses a “Shift-Left” approach.
- Organized – can plan your own time and the time of the people you guide.
- Visionary – you know where you want to go.
- Pragmatic – you know how to make your vision a reality, and balance constraints.
- Have an eye for fine-grained details.
- Can influence & make people follow you with/without formal authority.
- Good “multi-tasker”.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for your domain.
About the Role
Shape the vision and lead the Automation efforts for our platform.
Play a leading role in scaling Panorays – be at the forefront of our product quality, by allowing our dev team to move fast, and catch issues before they reach our clients.
- Enhancing, maintaining, and/or refactoring existing Automation tests and infrastructure.
- Defining the vision and roadmap for the Automation domain in Panorays.
- Laying infra and architecture foundations for writing Automation.
- Promoting ongoing infra changes and technologies introduction.
- Taking an active role in recruiting Automation Engineers, leading their onboarding, and providing constant mentorship.
- Instilling Automation best practices, principles, and paradigms.
- Defining and reviewing day-to-day Automation tasks.
- Assimilating Automation as part of the SDLC in collaboration with group Leadership, Architect, DevOps, and Manual QA Lead.
- Defining working processes for maintaining adequate Automation coverage regularly.
- Ensuring high coverage of critical product flows.
Experience & Skills
- 1+ years of experience in Automation leadership roles.
- 3+ years of experience in Automation Engineering including developing Automation infra.
- 2+ years of experience in Cypress.
- 2+ years of experience in writing Automation coverage for frontend built on top of modern frameworks (React/Angular/Vue).
- Deep understanding of Automation best practices and methodologies.
- Good understanding of general coding principles – SOLID, DRY, clean code.
- Experience in creating seamless work processes between Manual QA and Automation functions.
- Strong project & roadmap management skills.
- Strong customer service orientation – understand SLAs, be mindful of “internal customers” time (Dev).
- Experience in working in agile practices.
- Strong understanding of product flows and UX.
- Be able to get up to speed with codebases and technologies quickly and independently.
- Expertise in debugging and the ability to investigate and triage difficult problems.
- Proficient in working with NoSQL (Mongo) and SQL databases.
- Optimization best practices – coverage vs runtime.
- Experience in writing automation for non-functional aspects – performance testing/stress testing/chaos testing.
- Good Jira know-how.
- Knowledge of web development basics (HTML, CSS, etc).
- Playwright experience.
- Experience in writing CI pipelines (Codefresh, Argo Workflow, Jenkins, etc).
- Cyber security domain knowledge.
- Being the first or sole QA Automation Engineer in a “startup-like” company.
- Postman experience.
- Testrail experience.
- API testing experience.
- Manual QA Engineering experience.
- Direct people management experience.
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering or relevant military experience.