Senior API Support Engineer - Singapore
Customer Enablement is seeking a Senior API Support Engineer to deliver world class technical support to users of Paxos’ API-driven platform. This person will be the first API Support Engineer based in Singapore, and will take end-to-end accountability for the experience of our users. API Support Engineers are expected to split their time between assisting users, capturing knowledge, and adjusting and improving processes to help the team scale.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Senior API Support Engineer, you’ll:
- Provide extraordinary support for users of Paxos' Platform, including users integrating only using FIX and REST APIs.
- Enable Paxos to provide true follow-the-sun support on business days.
- Develop deep technical expertise in the Paxos platform.
- Dedicate significant chunks of your time to improving processes and your own knowledge.
- Identify the root causes of problems that impact users, and drive the adoption of solutions.
- As the team grows, teach your teammates what you learn and ensure that both the quality and speed of support improve over time.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 5+ years supporting production applications and their APIs.
- The ability to provide phenomenal customer service, especially when under pressure.
- The skill and expertise to quickly orient to new technologies.
- Strong attention to detail and passion for solving problems.
- Demonstrated capability thriving in ambiguity and getting needed information by asking the right questions.
- Multiple examples of driving change across partner teams.
- Communicating issues and concerns before they become fires and facilitating the right conversations with stakeholders to solve them.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.