Senior Site Contracts and Budgets Associate (CNOM experience needed)
Precision for Medicine
Due to continued growth, Precision for Medicine are hiring! We have a great opportunity for an experienced Site Contracts and Budgets Associate (SCBA) working in Clinical Research.
In particular this role will have specific responsibilities for the French budget development and CNOM French Authority site agreement process. Previous experience in this process is a requirement of the role (in addition to French language skills). This is a remote based position, which can be located in France, Serbia, Hungary Romania, Poland or Slovakia.
The Contracts & Budgets Associate, Site Contract Management, develops and negotiates French study budgets based on the requirements of a study protocol, as well as reviewing, drafting, negotiating and tracking a variety of legal agreements which include confidentiality agreements, master confidentiality agreements, clinical study agreements and amendment agreements. This role will work closely with the Clinical Operations study team and playing a key role in ensuring deliverables are in alignment with defined study timelines.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Support and develop, negotiate study budgets based on the requirements of a study protocol in France.
- Work with supervisor and various internal/external key stakeholders to resolve/escalate contractual issues
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and contracting standards
- Update relevant study team members regarding the status of contract negotiations and execution
- Coordinate execution of agreements
- Support the maintenance of contract files and databases, including contract archiving
- Recognize where processes can be improved and take corrective action
- Other tasks, as assigned.
- 1 year experience or equivalent working on budget development for France
- Knowledge and understanding of French process regarding CNOM (creating accounts, dossiers, uploading needed documents)
- Lead interactions with Site Contract Managers (SCM)/Sponsors in order to efficiently set up accounts/dossiers in CNOM and upload all required documents
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
- Experienced in tracking status of performed tasks making sure it is up-to-date
- Knowledge and understanding of Clinical Agreements/Amendments, vendor contracts and/or site Budget negotiation is a plus
- Ability to handle many documents at the same time
- Ability to meet deadlines with support from management, Sr. SCBA, SCM
- Ability to handle and escalate routine project related problems, prioritize and organize workload and meet deadlines with support from management, Sr. SCBA, SCM
- Bachelor or equivalent degree; Minimum 1 year of Experience or equivalent relevant experience in Clinical Trials in France, desirable dealing with budget development in France and with CNOM process
- Working under close supervision, receives instruction on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments
- Fluency in French and English is required (other languages would be an advantage but not essential)
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC