Technical Assistant (Laboratory Technician) - Molecular Biology
Precision for Medicine
Precision for Medicine have an opportunity for a Technical Assistant (Cell Biology) to join our friendly laboratory based team in Berlin. You will be at the forefront of our laboratory activities. If you thrive on advancements within clinical science, this is a great opportunity to make a difference, and work with a great team!
Precision for Medicine develops assays and run global logistics using biomarkers to stratify patients, incomparably improving client's R&D efficiency and success. We handle every aspect of clinical trials from sites to biomarkers to diagnostics.
As the leading global provider of precision medicine research services and creative commercialization solutions for life sciences companies, we have rapidly grown through a series of acquisitions and organic growth.
Precision for Medicine is located in Berlin Adlershof. This is a site based position.
We are unusually positioned for continued growth as we expand the company’s global footprint and develop leadership in the most creative areas of life sciences as we help our clients develop and deliver lifesaving medical treatments to patients across the world.
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a Technical Assistant / Biology Laboratory Technician
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of customer samples (e.g. PBMC isolation, cell count measurement)
- Receiving, inventory and processing of samples
- Sample preparation (isolation, separation, preparation)
- PBMC isolation of different sample types
- Performance of cell count measurements
- Cryopreservation of isolated cells
- Data analysis and preparation
- Laboratory organization, equipment maintenance, order management
- Run routine samples for ELISA, MSD and Flow cytometry
- Completed vocational training as a Biology Laboratory Technician, Biological Technical Assistant or Medical Technical Assistant or attending school for BTA
- knowledge and practical experience in relevant laboratory techniques and aseptic techniques (e.g. Cell processing, ELISA, MSD)
- experience in practical processes of GMP/GLP laboratories
- English skills (written and verbal)
- good computer skills, confident handling of MS Office (e.q. Excel, Word) are highly desirable
- technical and social competence within the team
What we offer:
Flexible benefits, job opportunities of working in Global Organisation and to growth within the Company. An international and collaborative culture environment in Berlin.
Precision for Medicine is the first biomarker-driven clinical research services organization supporting life science companies in the use of biomarkers essential to targeting patient treatments more precisely and effectively. Precision applies novel biomarker approaches to clinical research that take advantage of the latest advancements in science and technology, focusing predominantly on genomics, immune-response assays, global specimen logistics, biomarker analytics, companion diagnostics, and clinical trial execution.
Precision’s uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology, in addition to working across other therapeutic areas.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC