Site Contracts Manager
Precision for Medicine
We are seeking an accomplished Contract Manager (clinical trial site agreements), to join our European team!
We are looking for candidates who have strong experience in Clinical Site Agreements across Europe. In particular experience in managing site agreements across multiple European countries would be strongly desirable.
This is a remote based opportunity, based in Europe. We offer flexible location options and remote based working in one of the following countries: Hungary, Serbia, UK, Romania, Slovakia or Poland.
Do you enjoy a new challenge, thrive in the details, and flourish in multifaceted environments? If you are no stranger to taking charge and enjoy contributing to a project team who deliver, we have an opportunity for you to bring your expertise in budgets and contracts to a new level.
At Precision for Medicine, we believe that the era of one-size-fits-all medication is giving way to a next generation of treatments, medicines that will be more effective because they are prescribed according to the unique biology of an individual patient. Our mission is to help innovative biotech and pharmaceutical companies accelerate the development of these life-changing treatments. Precision does this by developing assays that utilize biomarkers to help identify the right patient for the right drug. We handle every aspect of clinical trials from initial strategy and design to selecting sites and executing quality clinical trials.
As a Contract Manager you will review, draft, negotiate and track a variety of legal agreements including confidentiality agreements, master confidentiality agreements, clinical study agreements and amendment agreements across various locations mainly European ones. You will be actively taking part in setting up contracting strategies for assigned projects. This position will be to work closely with Clinical Operations study team and play a key role to ensure deliverables are in alignment with defined study timelines.
You will have:
- Strong relevant experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements and vendor contracts, as well as management, control and tracking of the contract process. You will be fully responsible for Site Contract Management from setting up site contracting strategy to execution of contracts.
- Strong site budget negotiation experience.
- Experience within CRO, life science, biotech or pharmaceutical industry is essential.
- Experience interacting with Global institutions with main focus on European ones.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Graduate of a secondary education or equivalent degree;
- Minimum 4 years or more of experience in setting up contracting strategy, drafting, reviewing and negotiating site Clinical Trial Agreements, vendor contracts and site budget negotiation.
- Possesses strong organisational / written communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Executes time-sensitive matters while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exhibits high self-motivation, and is able to work and plan independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, as evidenced by punctuality, ability to deliver on commitments, an understanding of the service culture and positive interactions with customers and teammates, including good interpersonal skills.
- Displays sound business judgment and a proactive, independent work style.
- Is proficient in MS Office software programs and computer applications.
- Handles sensitive issues with discretion.
- Works well independently and cooperatively with others to achieve common goals in a virtual environment.
- Develops, maintains, and strengthens relationships with others inside or outside of the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Some domestic and occasional international travel including overnight stays.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC