Group Account Supervisor - Pharma Marketing Agency
Precision for Medicine
Work fully remote or hybrid from our New York City office.
PRECISIONvalue is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers.
To keep pace with our growing agency we are recruiting for a Group Account Supervisor (GAS). In this role, you will handle multiple client accounts and act as a liaison between the client, account services, and internal operations ensuring overall success of the projects for our pharmaceutical clients.
At Precision, we will recognize your achievements and contributions. You will have the opportunity to learn from external training, provide mentorship, and work with cross-functional project teams. Plus, our advancement opportunities will allow you to realize your full potential.
- Leads and handles all sold projects, including key activities, schedules, achievements, outcomes, deliverables, resource plans, and budgets for assigned work steams (~$1.5-2mm)
- Serves as the day-to-day client point of contact, communicating with the client on regular basis to monitor client satisfaction and quality deliverables
- Effectively communicates progress of projects to assigned internal business teams, day-to-day marketing clients, outside partners to ensure timely completion of projects
- Participates in strategy development discussions; identifies obstacles and challenges and provide ideas for discussion and implementation
- Develops creative briefs including identifying issues/needs, describing program/project objectives, describing proposed services and assumptions; develop timelines and budget
- Oversees all Medical/Legal/Regulatory submissions
- Provides mentorship and feedback to assist team with accomplishing tasks and problem solving including identifying professional development and long term measurable goals for direct reports
- Pursues and secures new business with existing and prospective clients in order to achieve or exceed annual revenue objective
- Develops tactical and budget recommendations aligned with brand strategies
- Review current budgets and team staffing on a monthly basis to ensure all team members are performing in a manner that will meet project budgets and profitability targets;
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or similar field is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a pharmaceutical advertising agency or medical communications firm with direct client/brand account management
- Have managed Account Executives, Account Supervisors in delivering exceptional results to pharmaceutical client ‘asks’
- Managed markets background is a plus
- Launch experience is preferred
- Experience with oncology/immunology therapeutics preferred
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC