Precision for Medicine
Cyber Security Administrator
Are you an experienced IT Security Professional with a background in investigating and remediating Cyber Security events and threats? Do you value the importance of protecting the entire company from malicious intruders and working across a team to ensure elimination and containment of cyber security incidents? If so, our Corporate IT Team is hiring an IS Security Administrator to support our Global Organizations.
THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE OPPORTUNITY, but job seekers must currently reside in Serbia.
- You will bring your security analysis, incident response, and threat intelligence skills to focus on Monitoring, Detection and Response activities.
- You have worked in an environment that places high importance on documentation best practices and understand the importance of tracking security events to ensure compliance to standards.
About The Role:
- The Security Administrator is a key member of the security operations team. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded background in security offenses & defense, and will have the ability to think like an adversary.
- Primary responsibilities to review alerts from all security tools and managed security service providers (MSSPs), confirm/deny the validity of the alert, and coordinate investigation, containment and remediation activities. from enterprise and cloud networks.
- IT Security Servers/Appliances, Server Based Software, End Point Programs.
- Strong analysis skills, Conduct cyber risk assessment activities including threat modeling, vulnerability analysis and analysis of mitigation solutions.
- Monitor security platforms’ health for errors, misconfigurations, or performance alerts
- Scan network traffic and log files to extract, manipulate, and pivot to discover new indicators of compromise (IOCs) and submit IOCs to security tools and MSP for detection and blocking.
- Leverage knowledge of common attacker techniques and internal business process to develop and refine queries to identify malicious activity
- Monitor open source intelligence, daily email feeds, and other threat intelligence products in order to continually assess defensive posture.
- Investigate network and host detection and monitoring systems to advise engagement processes
- Assist with completion of security questionnaires for customers, partners and RFP responses
- Assist with the collection of security controls evidence in support of certification and customer audits, participate in audits as needed
- Service Desk Tickets
- Complete tickets for Issues, Errors, Questions and Suspicious Items.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems.
- Support Incident Response by providing analysis of incidents and tracking them in the ticket system.
- Ensure Incident Response processes are handled efficiently in a timely manner
- Assist in developing policies pertaining to the IT Security environment.
- Participate effectively and efficiently when assigned tasks in support of projects, audits, penetration tests, security assessments and disaster recovery exercises.
- Support and contribute to the organization’s security programs.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining system hardening procedures
- Continually develop a full understanding of the Precision Global Network.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery testing
- Participate as need in the company’s risk management program
- Work cross functionally as needed to improve the security posture of the organization.
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related technology field.
- Minimum 2 years experience cross-functional information systems disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in Cybersecurity
- 3+ years of working with Linux and Windows operating systems
- 2+ years working with cloud services from a security perspective
- 3+ years working with networking equipment including switches, routers, firewalls, proxy servers, VPNs and IDS/IPS
- 3+ years working with identity and access and authorization systems such as Active Directory, LDAP, and Radius
- Strong working knowledge of:
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- EDR Tools
- IDS / IPS Systems
- Secure Email Gateways
- Identity Access Management / Privileged Access Management Systems
- Proxy Appliances and Clients
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Systems Patching
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, operating/maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC