Project Manager - pharma agency account lead
Precision for Medicine
Job summary and scope: The Project Manager (PM) works as part of an account team, supporting them in the day-to-day servicing of accounts. As part of the team, they are responsible for the efficient, profitable delivery of projects, liaising with clients, creating status reports and financial updates, and supporting with the internal scheduling of work.
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis regarding project progress.
- Complete weekly status reports as required and ensure projects/campaigns are tracking to planned timelines.
- Attend client calls when required and develop contact reports.
- Book in timely Click-Ups with Creative, Digital, Client Services and Editorial teams to ensure smooth workflow, and ensure POs are raised for external subcontractors and suppliers as required
- Support in the development and delivery of materials for specific projects and campaigns as outlined by the account lead.
- Maintain the high-quality of all deliverables through appropriate accuracy and quality checks prior to final QC.
- Support the account lead in following up on all projects to gain feedback.
- Understand how to maintain financial profitability of all projects you are working on by understanding the requirements of realistic budget estimates and how to review costs on an ongoing basis
- Gain complete familiarity with financial platforms and processes to enable you to understand servicing levels (budget vs. actual hours) and direct costs, in order to accurately brief internal team members on the hours allocated to tasks.
- Maintain good financial and project management, including proactive management and tracking of project costs to ensure these do not exceed the budget.
- Support the account lead in developing client budget reconciliations for your projects as required.
- Ensure all projects are tracking to timelines and notifying the account lead if not
- Comply with Makara Health policies and procedures and demonstrate a personal commitment to their adherence and implementation.
- Travel to client meetings may be required as part of this role
- Undertake any duties as may be required from time to time that can reasonably be regarded as within the remit of the post
- Aware of and conform to legal requirements in all activities, both internal and external. Implicit in this is that all managers and employees conform to the appropriate standards in terms of Health and Safety and Information Security requirements but also to the highest standards of business ethics.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not exhaustive and may be subject to review and amendment, in consultation with the post holder. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties within the general scope of the post.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC