Senior Digital Project Manager - pharma agency
Precision for Medicine
The Senior Digital Project Manager (SDPM) is responsible for delivering solutions, promoting communication between the teams, preparing estimates, scheduling and project management. The position will leverage comprehensive understanding of digital and creative development, production and deployment capability to provide timely, quality delivery of content and technology initiatives and enhancements. The Senior DPM is also responsible for integration across all Precision companies as well as mentoring/training DPMs and PMs (from a digital perspective). The SDPM will interface with client teams, as well as account management, traffic, creative, and editorial/copy teams to ensure that the digital solution is understood and addresses the Customer’s business requirements. The SDPM is responsible for in-depth knowledge of the general agency process, digital technology process and client processes, and is the main communication hub between all parties for assigned accounts. This is a remote position.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Partner with Marketing Operations to develop capabilities presentations for new business pitches. Closely involved in New Business strategies and development of RFPs
- Organize and manage strategic initiatives and corresponding projects form kickoff to launch, including scope definition and technical requirements through delivery and post launch support
- Conduct discovery meetings with necessary teams to determine scope and business rules.
- Conduct research to share current digital best practices, technologies, design principles, and recommend innovations. Work with Account Teams and Strategic Services to develop SOWs, budgets and timelines
- Create and present key project proposals (charter) and milestones to ensure effective communication across all stakeholders while incorporating necessary data to support business decisions
- Collaborate as team to ensure communication between Account Services and other departments including Creative, Editorial, Copy-Medical and Studio
- Work with key stakeholders to identify key digital strategies. Present process and key digital capabilities to internal team and clients
- Create business rules, functional specs and testing plans for every digital tactic.
- Develop and maintain all project deliverables, including project charters, budgets, project plans, issues logs, and change orders
- Identify any scope change, alert key team members and provide rational for next steps
- Manage the project financials, including weekly resource hours and overall project budget
- Work with the team to develop custom business rules per project
- Lead daily and/or weekly planning sessions for respective clients/accounts
- Focus effort across project management, user experience, design/web production and development teams to maximize productivity
- Keep open discussions with outside vendors and internal resources
- Continually assess and improve the team’s process to ensure the best possible collaboration techniques and tools are fully utilized to deliver quality results efficiently
- Ensure that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet client expectations
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
- Train and Mentor DPMs and or train PM’s
- Review all UX materials (Sitemap, Wireframes) prior to presenting to key stake holders
- Meet with digital partners (UX, Tech Lead, Development) to kickoff projects and ensure all required expertise personal are working on the tactics in hand.
- Prioritize and manage multiple jobs with strong attention to detail
- Maintain the 5D process across clients and projects: (Discover, Define, Design, Develop, Deploy)
- Create and own documentation of project scope estimates, project brief and timelines
- Orchestrate day-to-day activities on assigned accounts – internal status reports, daily hot sheets, end-of-day lists, and various other project management and tracking reports
- Assist in process development/refinement as needed
- Main point of contact between account teams, creative teams and the development teams
- Review and test all digital deliverables with keen attention to detail and quality
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) on all tactics prior for team reviews in the development phase
- Develop test scripts, which adhere to company standard policies.
- Manage the development of internal cross-company projects, which are built to initially benefit our business and eventually can be developed for client-facing tactics
- Work closely with Senior and Executive Leadership on company web site, integration plans and marketing initiatives
- Create and conduct innovative internal webinars to teach team members Digital capabilities
- Develop internal leave behinds outlining tactics and capabilities
- Work with management teams to incorporate companywide PMO development.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marking, communications, advertising, or similar field and or relevant work experience.
Work Experience: 4-6 years’ experience working in an agency Project Management or Digital Department, preferably in healthcare (product launch experience a plus)
- Experience leading large-sized, cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of digital technologies, front-end development, and server environments (including HTML, HTML5, CSS, and Web standards)
- Thorough knowledge of web design/development/testing process. Experience troubleshooting minor technical problems and update basic HTML.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings.
- Familiarity with software such as Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Acrobat) and understanding of both Mac and PC OS.
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile development technologies, including iPad apps and Sales Rep materials including Veeva, content management systems (CMS), Social media, search marketing, analytics and quality assurance
- Experience with project planning, collaboration, and task management tools.
- Solid understanding of the documentation essential to all digital projects such as scope of work, project brief and timelines
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC