Precision for Medicine
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a collaborative environment passionate about growth? To keep pace with our growing agency we are on the hunt for a savvy Project Coordinator to join our team.
This role is fully remote!
PRECISIONvalue is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing ground breaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
Consider yourself a highly organized, self-starter with an eye for detail and a pulse on the bottom line? Do you flourish in face-paced environments and relish the particulars? If you’re a born problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same - keep reading. Oh and “process” is your middle name.
You are interested in collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven to succeed, and committed to quality contributions crucial to the successful execution of a variety of initiatives. You work passionately, never satisfied with the status quo. You are flexible, able to handle multiple projects at once and do your best work in an energizing environment.
What you can expect day-to-day:
You will serve as the main communication hub between all parties- Account and Shared Services- for assigned accounts. You will be responsible for working in conjunction with Account Services in coordinating tasks and tracking deadlines.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate job knowledge and a thorough understanding of agency process, routing procedures, roles and responsibilities of team members
- Orchestrate day-to-day activities on assigned accounts and become proficient in the preparation of project timelines, internal status reports, daily hot sheets, end of day lists and various other project management and tracking reports as needed
- Gain thorough knowledge of clients’ systems and procedures for tracking jobs; ensure internal team adheres to client requests accurately and in a timely manner
- Organize and conduct internal status and attend job kick off meetings and weekly client status calls for assigned accounts
- Prioritize and manage multiple jobs whilst paying strong attention to detail
- Display a team approach and ensure communication between Account Services and Shared Services - anticipating problems and offering possible solutions. Specific tasks include:
- Educate team members when questions arise on agency or client process
- Flag team members who are not complying with process and course correct as needed
- Trouble-shoot process or system related questions with internal team members
- Assist the Business Operations team to maintain the SocialBridge platform. Tasks include creating new accounts, managing and maintain workspaces, adding new team members for assigned accounts in SocialBridge (e-routing platform)
- Route projects (outlines manuscripts, layouts, mechanicals, and proofs) to internal teams using our e-routing system (SocialBridge) and ensure quality control on all assigned jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or similar field
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in an agency setting or marketing related role
- Experience in supporting project management or marketing team- assisting in coordinating tasks and tracking deadlines
- Working knowledge of timeline/schedule development preferred
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC