Clinical Research Associate / Senior CRA (Germany)
Precision for Medicine
Precision for Medicine is not your typical CRO. At Precision for Medicine we have brought together new technologies, expertise and operational scale to help the life sciences improve the speed, cost and success rate of bringing life-changing therapies to patients. What sets us apart is the way we integrate clinical trial execution with deep scientific knowledge, laboratory expertise and advanced data sciences. We have a strong focus on Oncology and Rare Disease.
We are passionate about cultivating our culture and are proud to share extremely high CRA retention rates compared to industry averages.
CRAs join us, love their jobs, and stay because of the amazing people and enjoyable quality of life. You will focus on an average of one to two studies setting you up to be a protocol expert. Travel is reasonable and your work/life balance will benefit as a result.
Most meaningfully - your voice will be heard. Working in a smaller CRO allows you to have influence and impact when it matters most and support from direct line management.
We are looking for an experienced CRA or Senior CRA to join our team in Germany. You will have previous monitoring experience for Oncology clinical Studies in Germany.
This is a remote based position (homebased anywhere in Germany), with travel to sites for monitoring visits.
- You are calm, thoughtful, and responsive when things don’t go as planned.
- You are well-prepared, whether it be for an investigator meeting, site visit or project team update, always staying two steps ahead of the game.
- You find quick and creative ways of overcoming difficulties.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail.
- You identify potential study risks and propose solutions on how to mitigate them.
- You take responsibility in the quality and outcomes of your work.
- You are adept at handling conflict by using tried and true resolution strategies.
How we will keep you busy and support your growth:
You will monitor and own the progress of clinical studies at investigative sites and ensure that clinical studies are conducted, recorded, and reported per protocol, SOPs, ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulations and standards. You will coordinate all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study (i.e., identify investigators; helping prepare regulatory submissions, conducting pre-study and initiation visits, etc.).
Senior CRAs handle appropriately sized clinical trials, and support Project Managers with trials that are larger in scope. You will also have the opportunity to train and mentor junior staff members. You will interact directly with clients, initiate payments, and participate in proposal activities, including development and client presentations.
- Life science degree and / or equivalent experience
- CRA experience within the CRO or pharmaceutical industry (and working in Oncology). We require a minimum of 1 year experience as a CRA in Oncology, and can offer CRA II and Senior CRA titles depending on experience level.
- Availability for domestic travel including overnight stays, as required (international travel may be required for some senior level positions)
- Graduate or postgraduate degree with a concentration in a scientific or healthcare discipline
- Two+ years of oncology experience
- Study start up activities experience would be an advantage
- For Senior CRAs, understanding of financial management and mentoring experience would be desirable
We invite you to learn more about our growing organization serving our clients that are researching ground breaking cancer therapies. We strive to ensure employees feel appreciated for the contributions they make every single day. You will provide input and have your ideas valued and nurtured, impacting positive change for the company.
About Precision for Medicine:
Precision for Medicine is a precision medicine Clinical Research Organization. Precision’s uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology, in addition to working across other therapeutic areas.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC