Client Service Representative
Precision for Medicine
The Client Service Representative works closely with a cross-functional team and external sites to coordinate cellular and leukopak activities. This position will manage project timelines, communication flow and deliverables, monitor and report on projects, build site relationships, and help keep projects on track while working to address any issues that arise during the project life cycle.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
Primary Operations Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily client orders (internal and external clients) - understanding and oversight of scheduled activities, considering responsibilities needed to carry out apheresis and lab schedule needs.
- Fulfill cellular sales orders – responsible for every step of the process from receiving the PO to confirming delivery with client.
- Ensure timely delivery of cellular products to clients.
- Create, maintain business operations trackers and continually update customer relationship management (CRM) workflows.
- Develop and manage optimal specimen inventory to support growth and customer satisfaction of the leukopak and viable cell franchise.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, primarily lab members, to manufacture cellular products and client facing documentation – e.g. Certificates of Analyses.
- Conduct data entry of cellular products to include case report forms (CRF), document history records (DHR), donor data and other data as needed.
Primary Client Support Responsibilities
- Assist clients, collaborators, and senior management in the implementation of new orders, projects and expanded work scopes.
- Coordinate the sourcing of cellular products from external collaborators.
- Coordinate and/or conduct investigations to resolve data discrepancies and reconcile data as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively with all key stakeholders, to include suppliers, clients, colleagues, and leadership.
- Contribute to the improvement of SOPs and workflow of processes.
- Perform administrative activities related to the adequate maintenance of projects, including invoicing, shipping, and overall client relationship.
- Identify associated stakeholders to drive client satisfaction - understand requirements and expectations, build trust, and develop communication strategies to effectively collaborate across a diverse internal stakeholder landscape (Project Management, Data Management, Lab, Executives, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of relevant working experience, fulfillment and/or project management experience strongly preferred.
- Possess a proven track record of being a team player, willing to interact proactively and productively with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent use of judgment and discretion.
- Tremendous attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-starter, who works independently, and can drive actions to completion.
- Agile team player who can change activities and directions quickly and respond to a variety of assignment and changing business needs.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SmartSheets, Sample Management Systems, CRM applications including Salesforce and Ascent, and experience with creating project plans and Gantt charts in at least one project management software tool.
- Activities and responsibilities outside of traditional working hours may be required intermittently to meet business and client demands.
- Travel up to 25% possible.
- Ability to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC