Investigator Grants Associate/Senior Investigator Grants Associate
Precision for Medicine
Precision for Medicine are hiring an Investigator Grants Associate/Senior Investigator Grants Associate based in India to join our global team.
The Investigator Grants Associate position is designed to provide grant administration processing and financial support to the Finance Team and applicable project teams. The position requires the candidate to be detail oriented, analytical, customer facing with strong excel skills and the ability to handle large volumes of confidential financial information in a fast-paced environment.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Serves as a financial member of the Project Team with the goal to contribute towards timely, efficient, and accurate preparation and tracking of site payments
- Reviews the financial section of the Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA) in order to prepare the tracking workbook for site payments on a project-by-project and site-by-site basis
- Responsible for maintaining the advance balance tracking on a project-by-project basis to ensure that sufficient prepaid funds are on-hand to make site payments
- Work with the respective Project Directors and Project Managers in order to provide guidance on how to populate the site payment workbook to ensure visits eligible for payment are tracked and processed.
- Ensure that the investigator site payment workbook is financially calculating all fields correctly in order to facilitate accurate site payments
- Prepare the site payment package for the Project Director/Project Manager review and approval
- Communicate approved payments based upon the terms and conditions of the CTA within the Finance Department and this step will facilitate entry into the financial systems and payment processing
- Preparation of Aggregate Spend (Sunshine Act) Medicare/Medicaid (MMSE) reporting as applicable
- Preparation of site payment reconciliations
- Maintenance of the investigator grant dedicated mailbox
- Ad hoc financial tasks and duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Operational Finance
- Advanced Levels/Scottish Highers/Baccalaureate or equivalent level of qualification
- Experience working for a CRO in a grant payment position
- Experience with clinical trial payment processes
- Exposure to investigator contracts and budgets
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to drive and meet critical deadlines
- Analyse, reconcile, and communicate financial results with all levels of project team, both internal and at the investigative sites
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extremely detail oriented and process driven
- Travel will include attendance at mandatory Company Meetings 1-2 times per year. Any other travel will be minimal and optional
- University Degree ideally in a business or finance related discipline and/or equivalent level of experience
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Resolves payment related issues and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines with little support from management
- Exhibits high self-motivation, and is able to work and plan independently as well as in a team environment
- Motivates other members of the project team to meet financial timelines and project goals
- Focuses on continuous improvement, including the ability to make proactive assessments on how to make processes more efficient and people more effective
- Demonstrates an acceptable degree of professionalism, as evidenced by punctuality, ability to deliver on commitments, and positive interactions with customers and teammates, including good interpersonal skills
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in written form in the English language in a professional, clear, and concise manner
- Ability to handle large volumes of financial and confidential data in a highly organized manner
- Possesses practical knowledge of IT tools and systems in use by the Finance Department for tasks applicable to grant administration
Precision for Medicine is a precision medicine Clinical Research Organization. Precision’s uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology, in addition to working across other therapeutic areas.
We are a people focussed CRO with a supportive and collaborative environment which promotes work life balance and encourages team development. Precision for Medicine has always believed that bringing the right people together makes a positive and important contribution to improving healthcare and value.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC