Manager Technical Services
Precision for Medicine
Manager Technical Services
Do you thrive in environments that put people and culture first? Do you blend a strong technical troubleshooting background with development and leadership of remote technical teams? Our Corporate IT Team is hiring a Manager Technical Services to support our Global Employees of Life Sciences professionals and continue our mission of ensuring we provide the best customer service and top tools for their job.
THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE POSITION, but ideal candidate will reside in a state in the US Pacific Time zone and support those core business hours.
- You are an experienced leader of high-performing Technical Services/End User Support teams.
- You have supported globally diverse internal customers and have experience working in remote support settings.
- You have excellent communication skills and are experienced with working with high priority internal and external stakeholders to solve escalated problems.
About The Role:
The Manager, Technical Services, is responsible for the analysis, recommendation, deployment, management and support of technical solutions, services and products across the Precision Value and Health enterprise. This position reports directly to the Director of Technical Services.
- Direct global technical services/support team
- Ensure processes, policies and procedures are developed/optimized and adhered to
- Gather and analyze metrics on IT service desk performance and foster a continuous improvement culture within the IT team
- Research and recommend new technologies that will differentiate Precision from our competitors
- Participate in providing IT support to internal and external customers
- Participate in the technical migration and integration of Precision acquisitions Technologies and services include but are not limited to hardware (desktops, laptops, mobile devices) and related desktop and server software (operating systems, office productivity applications, backup technologies, asset management).
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Certified or related work experience
- Microsoft 0365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator or related work experience
- Work Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT Service Desk role supporting 1000 -5000 end-users
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience troubleshooting:
- Operating systems
- Office productivity software
- Extensive experience with managed service provider platforms
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC