Kit Production Technician
Precision for Medicine
Precision for Medicine are hiring a Kit Production Technician due to continue growth to join our team in Berlin.
This position is primarily responsible for the manufacturing, assembly and shipment of various biomaterial collection kits used for clinical trials.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Prepare sample collection kits per standard operating procedures and project operating procedures
- Assemble and label kit components; including collection tubes, vials, documentation, and boxes per specific assembly instructions
- Aliquot reagents using aseptic technique
- Complete batch records and supporting documentation
- Report discrepancies to supervisor or manager
Receive Supplies into Kit Production Inventory:
- Receive and inspect purchased product
- Quarantine and prepare raw materials for release by QA Department
Shipment of Kits:
- Prepare kits for shipment per standard operating procedures and project operating procedures and in accordance to required ship date
- Assemble, prepare shipping boxes labels/air waybills for outgoing shipments
- Ensure kits are shipped via appropriate shipping method/carrier.
- Carry out other tasks/duties as assigned
Please note this position does not perform Clinical Laboratory testing.
- High School Diploma
- Familiar with clinical trial environment and managing Laboratory materials and assembling kits
- Good attention to detail, excellent documentation skills, able to identify issues and to escalate this appropriately
- Must be a flexible, team player who can change activities and directions quickly and respond to a variety of assignments and changing business needs
- Ability to lift and carry heavy materials overhead with assistance; frequently required to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods; occasionally required to squat, bend, stoop, push, kneel, reach and perform tasks with repetitive motion
- Be fluent in the German language and must be able to read, write and speak the English language
Precision for Medicine is a precision medicine Clinical Research Organization. Precision’s uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology, in addition to working across other therapeutic areas.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC