TSS Technical Lead - M365
Precision for Medicine
Do you have a background providing user support along with experience with the Microsoft365 suite of products? Do you like variety in your day as you ensure end users have the support they need both onsite, as well as across our Global Collaboration Service Offerings? Our Corporate IT Team is hiring an TSS Technical Lead - M365 to provide support our onsite team of professionals, but to also work on growing our Microsoft 365 Collaboration Suite of products.
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE that will require 2 (two) days a week onsite supporting our Salisbury Office of Professionals.
- You are experienced with providing excellent customer service to internal end users and troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- You have worked on larger systems projects and have an understanding of MS365 products like Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive.
- You love variety in your day and can pivot between daily tasks or tickets along with longer term deliverables.
About The Role:
This position works independently to provide shared technical support to remote users supporting the Precision business. Support includes but is not limited to desktop hardware, desktop operating systems, desktop office productivity software, network hardware and software, security devices and software, printers, and mobile devices. Additional activities will include research, design, development, and implementation of solutions leveraging Microsoft 365 and other third-party products and services, in addition to support, administration, and training. Hybrid work schedule with two days in the office at a minimum is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 cloud technologies.
- Experience with process automation and solving business challenges leveraging Microsoft 365 apps including PowerAutomate.
- Demonstrates initiative, a "can-do" spirit, ownership, meets commitments and delivers results.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes service requests received via help desk, telephone and in-person from users across the Enterprise
- Ensures timely resolution of user issues by assigning an appropriate priority and resolution goal
- Performs diagnostics to collect information to determine source of error
- Isolates performance issues to determine cause of hardware malfunctions such as hard drive, printer, cables or telephone
- Resolves printing issues and network connectivity issues
- Troubleshoots Mac hardware and software issues and identifies and resolves hardware and software application problems
- Contacts software and hardware vendors via voice or online systems to research issues and determine and implement recommended solutions
- Analyzes and corrects issues using documented procedures and available tools as well as personal knowledge and skills and recommended solutions
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent. Microsoft and Apple technical training is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a help desk role is required
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize Microsoft 365 system adoption, business functionality, and user experience leveraging the full 365 ecosystem
- Experience with end-user support, help desk ticketing software, hardware and software upgrades, hardware and software troubleshooting and providing formal/informal technical training is required
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2019 / 365 and Office for Mac 2016 / 365 Desktop Suites
- Experience with Windows 10 is required
- Experience with Mac 10.x is required
- Experience with Android and iOS devices is required
- Active Directory and Exchange environment experience is required
- A full understanding of the Microsoft 365 technology stack: this includes Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Viva, Lists, Planner, Forms, OneDrive, Stream, and other Microsoft 365 apps.
- Advanced knowledge of the following Microsoft 365 supporting technologies that impact Collaboration:
- Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, Entra (Azure Active Directory), Conditional Access Policies, Identity & Access Management (IAM), SSO
- End point (PCs and tablets/smartphones) office productivity tools
- Windows 10 / Mac O
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC