Senior Account Executive - Market Access
Precision for Medicine
Work fully remote or hybrid from one of our offices in NYC, Chicago, or Gladstone, New Jersey
PRECISIONvalue, the leading payer marketing agency, supports global pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the achievement of commercial excellence. To keep pace with our growing agency we are recruiting for an Senior Account Executive to support our New York office. You will interact with all departments and have client contact, offering you opportunities to take on challenges and advance within the agency. In this role you'll be an internal team leader responsible for ensuring all members of the brand and project team work together effectively while developing successful marketing communication programs and helping create strategies that payers will remember.
- Your clear and consistent communication style builds relationships with clients
- You have a can-do attitude and are flexible to manage multiple clients/brands while maintaining a cool outlook under tight deadlines.
- First class organizational and time management skills
- With your personable and professional nature, you like to have fun at work and love working with a team.
- Unanswered questions and obstacles along the way don’t scare you.
- You pay phenomenal attention to all the details
- Your smarts and high energy are a combination that makes things happen.
- You have the confidence to work independently and allow clients to trust in your work.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage communications with team members regarding initial/ongoing information and status.
- Assist Client Services team to support the development of new business initiatives, identifying opportunities for organic growth within your assigned account
- Coordinate pitch presentations and request for proposals.
- Lead point of contact for assigned projects within the client account
- Implement projects to promote and ensure the success and profitability of your client's deliverables.
- Support client services' efforts by managing projects, collaborating with the Project Management team to develop timelines, communicate milestones and identify possible red flags in projects.
- Drive the daily activities of a project by managing project scope, scope change, and potential project roadblocks, according to timeline and budgets.
- Coordinate and participate in content planning meetings with key content experts.
- Daily client contact, prepare client contact reports and summarize next steps.
- Facilitate the medical-legal-regulatory review process to ensure promotional items adhere to medical/regulatory/legal compliance. Contribute to the creation of client proposals, budgets and reconciliations and monitor budget including direct/labor costs; checking for out of scope items and hours
- Assist with financial and forecasting reporting preparation
- Bachelor degree
- Pharmaceutical agency experience is required with at least 2 years combined experience in Accounts and Project Management.
- Experience with direct client contact
- Pharmaceutical experience including the MLR process, (medical-legal-regulatory) review
- Hands on experience with clients’ on-line submission systems (e.g. Zinc or Veeva) for medical legal /regulatory reviews
- Pharmaceutical drug launch experience
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC