Summer 2024 Internship: Medical Writing Intern
Precision for Medicine
Are you a rising college Junior or Senior looking to gain exposure and practical experience in pharmaceutical marketing? PRECISIONvalue is seeking Medical Writing Interns to join us in Summer 2024.
Our summer interns will join the ranks and support our Clinical Services team on aspects of writing, revising, and annotating promotional medical content. Interns will also assist with identifying supporting documentation, coordinating references, checking accuracy of cited information, and evaluating literature for appropriate references and may develop writing projects.
Our Summer 2024 Internships run 11 weeks, 40 hours per week (flexible) with the program starting June 3rd and concluding on August 16th. Our internship is a fully remote, paid opportunity!
- You find news of new therapies or scientific advances magnetic, and you are zealous about new and novel insights in medicine.
- You are curious about how the pharmaceutical industry promotes their products to payers and health systems.
- You like diving deep into a topic, understanding it, and then explaining it to others. When a question grabs you, you are compelled to keep digging until you find the answer.
- You like writing a summary of research that is supported by confirmed data and bulletproof reasoning and referencing documents with precision and accuracy because showing readers how you got the facts is just as important as finding them.
- An eagle eye for the details, a planner who coordinates multiple activities at once and has a knack for prioritizing deadline-sensitive projects.
As a Medical Writing Intern, you'll gain exposure to the principles of medical writing and clients’ developing groundbreaking medicines and treatments. You’ll help develop outlines and write content for our target audiences. In addition, you'll assist with evaluating literature, coordinating references, and checking accuracy of cited information utilized for promotional pharmaceutical marketing content and medical, regulatory, and legal submissions.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited degree program, ideally entering your undergraduate junior or senior year in Fall 2024
- A high level of computer competency and intermediate or advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Shown interest in medical communications, healthcare, managed markets, and the healthcare delivery system
- Leadership experience, including networking and relationships building
- Working knowledge of AMA style guide
- Working knowledge of managed markets, healthcare, and the healthcare delivery system
Who We Are
PRECISIONvalue, the top payer marketing agency, supports global pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the achievement of commercial excellence. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. As leaders in the generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are improving market access to support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the world. We accomplish this through our amazing teammates including; payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists, and performance improvement specialists
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC