Senior Feasibility Associate
Precision for Medicine
Precision for Medicine is not your typical CRO. At Precision for Medicine we have brought together new technologies, expertise and operational scale to help the life sciences improve the speed, cost and success rate of bringing life-changing therapies to patients. What sets us apart is the way we integrate clinical trial execution with deep scientific knowledge, laboratory expertise and advanced data sciences. We have a strong focus on Oncology and Rare Disease.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Senior Feasibility Associate who will have responsibility for the delivery of pre and post award feasibility and site identification. The Senior Feasibility Associate will support the study teams and business development team by representing the operational strategy, feasibility function at pre and post award meetings.
Main responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Research, compile and analyse information on therapeutic area(s) contained in the clinical protocol. This may include any or all of the following: incidence, prevalence, standard of care, factors determining and influencing indication frequency and distribution, treatment trends, competing trials, historical recruitment analysis, etc., and use this information to provide an overall assessment of the feasibility of the study plan
- Undertake the delivery of data driven analysis and site outreach feasibility for pre and post award opportunities
- Participate and/or contribute to internal planning meetings, training calls, client KOM and interim client teleconferences
- Review clinical protocols, study assumptions, client information and study plans for US and global trials
- Collaborate in the development of initial site list development (initial site prioritization)
- Interface with colleagues, consultants and partners and collaborate with internal and external sources to gather and share feasibility information
- Providing feasibility reports and feasibility presentations
- Presenting and explaining feasibility analysis to BD/Clients, including the process, recommendations and rationale
- Where appropriate, engage with patient advocacy groups in order to support study feasibility, recruitment and successful delivery
- Provide training on feasibility methods and platforms
- Ensuring accuracy / quality of survey data, including review and QC of departmental deliverables at all stages of the feasibility conduct
- Providing input to Operational Strategy, proposals, and business development to help build project assumptions, budget, and timelines
- Participating in operational strategy meetings with internal and external groups. Support Operational Strategy colleagues I the preparation and presentation of feasibility and side identification data for pre and post award opportunities
- Attend conferences as appropriate to support the establishing and growth of the Feasibility, Site and Patient Engagement
- Represent the Company by attending industry meetings and booth exhibitions at relevant conferences
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills:
- Advanced degree in a life sciences discipline or equivalent relevant experience. Postgraduate degree preferred
- Approximately 5 years in the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry or equivalent relevant experience
- Relevant previous experience working within the area of Feasibility
- Strong oral, written communication skills in English,
- Strong rationale and analytical thinking
- Strong IT platform and data analysis skills
- Active listening and strong presentation abilities
- Able to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Strong computer skills, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and with web/data-based platforms
- Some domestic and international travel including overnight stays.
We invite you to learn more about our growing organization serving our clients that are researching ground breaking cancer therapies. We strive to ensure employees feel appreciated for the contributions they make every single day. You will provide input and have your ideas valued and nurtured, impacting positive change for the company.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC