Precision for Medicine
Are you driven and excited by the opportunity to learn and grow? This Account Executive position may be for you! This position is a hybrid role. After you attend your first week in the office, we will see you once per month in our luxury Windor office and the other workdays can be remote.
We’re a dedicated group of innovators, creators, strategists and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s savviest to change the standard of care. In fact, changing the standard of care requires outstanding attributes that we look for in each of our team members. And it's those core attributes - authentic, ambitious and curious - that drive us to continuously go beyond the traditional and into the innovative territory for each of our clients.
We’re always looking for savvy account service professionals ready to dive deep into market dynamics and customer mind-sets. Talent is the fuel that drives us! Come make us even better. In your role as an Account Manager, you'll work directly with the Account Supervisor to direct and execute account management on a variety of agency clients. Additional responsibilities include coordinating with the project management team to ensure proper costing, allocation of resources and delivery of projects as well as working with department heads to ensure they understand your client’s needs.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care! This position can be remote (to come in for office meetings) if residing in the UK or work from our luxury Windsor office.
- You are client-focused - you understand the value of critical client partnerships and you go above and beyond to deliver
- You have an insatiable interest in advertising, health and medicine, you love continually learning and understanding brands that play in high science and ground breaking therapeutic areas
- You are interested in collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven to meet deadlines, and committed to quality contributions crucial to the successful execution of a variety of print and digital projects for our clients
- You work passionately and are never satisfied with the status quo
- You are flexible, able to prioritize multiple projects at once and do your best work in an energizing environment
- You are detail-oriented and a curious learner
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Review all projects during delivery and on completion to ensure that they fit within the agreed brand strategy
- Be aware of and confident about the contents of the ABPI code and make sure with other in the agency that the work for your client meets the letter and the spirit of the code
- Be interested in and keep up to date with new digital technologies. Understand how these can be used in a pharmaceutical setting
- Ability to assimilate lots of information quickly and draw conclusions/make suggestions for resolution
- Able to draft strategically and tactically sound proposals with the help of junior team members if available, on the project
- Manage projects, with minimal support of an Account Director for specified accounts and work with a project manager to ensure that the right resources are allocated to your projects and that the resources are used efficiently to deliver projects on-time and to budget
- Responsible for the financial health of projects, the overall quality of the work that reaches the client - owning the day-to-day relationship
- Takes proactive steps before escalating problems and identifies new opportunities – relations and business
- Holds rationale on budgets/overspends and keeps AD/CSD informed on steps taken to minimize overspends.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years in a pharmaceutical-focused advertising/communications agency in an account management position
- May require occasional domestic or international travel including overnight stays
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC