Account Supervisor - Market Access
Precision for Medicine
Work fully remote or from our Chicago, New York City, or Gladstone, NJ office.
PRECISIONvalue is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers.
At Precision, we will recognize your achievements and contributions. You will have the opportunity to learn from external training, provide mentorship, and work with cross-functional project teams. Plus, our advancement opportunities will allow you to realize your full potential.
The Account Supervisor functions as a team leader and provides support through overseeing and coordination of projects. The Account Supervisor is responsible for assuring and maintaining client satisfaction as the primary client point of contact. The Account Supervisor serves as a liaison between client services leadership, strategy, and internal operations and is responsible for the success and profitability of all support projects.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Assume primary lead for the client upon client acceptance of proposal
- Maintain and manage business opportunities with existing clients
- Development of client agendas and slide presentations
- Lead and/or support calls with client and LMR, faculty, and/or content experts regarding content and direction
- Review and forward status/contact reports to client after each client contact
- Develop project briefs and scope of work for clients and internal team members.
- Provide direction to support team on all aspects of project management to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Manage projects by utilizing approved internal project briefs, proposal templates, and budget tools
- Collaborate with internal team on overall project plan, objectives, milestones, and deliverables
- Function as internal team leader ensuring all members of the team work together smoothly and effectively
- Mentor personnel at the Associate Account Executive, Account Executive, and/or Senior Account Executive levels. Depending on size of team, potential for management and supervision of colleagues.
- Conduct performance reviews, prepare development plan, and set goals for direct reports as applicable.
- Must be able to execute and teach junior level Account team employees the following: development of client agendas, project status, financial reports, and contact report
- Work with Client Services leadership and Strategy to help identify market opportunities that will further client business
- Identify opportunities for organic growth within assigned accounts Position Description
- Develop proposals, budgets, and reconciliations
- Collaborate with all teams to ensure proposal development is accurate and all teams hours are captured (Traffic, Production, Creative, Clinical/Copy, Meeting Services, etc)
- Monitor budgets including direct costs, labor costs, fee, and out-of-pocket expenses to ensure team members/direct reports are managing assigned budgeted labor hours and direct costs
- Provide periodic budget status updates and communication with client
- Ability to work central time hours
- Adheres to PhRMA, FDA, OIG and ACCME guidelines
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability for all agency procedures and workflow
- Attend internal meetings with Sales, Client Services, Meeting Services, Traffic and other key personnel to discuss project status as required
- Ensure the highest standards of quality control of client materials and, as appropriate, develop best practices protocols for internal project teams to facilitate quality control
- Contribute original ideas for tactical planning within assigned accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related subject
- At least 3 years in an Account role within a pharmaceutical/medical communications company.
- Daily client facing experience and Medical, legal, regulatory review experience is required
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC