Human Resources Generalist
Precision for Medicine
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for overseeing, maintaining, and improving the day-to-day HR operations for 5 US based satellite offices. This role acts as a of contact for HR related matters and owns the functional areas of onboarding/off-boarding, assists with the recruiting process, as well as other project based initiatives.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Manage the complete onboarding/off-boarding process for employees which includes new hire orientation, manager communication, preparing new hire meeting agendas, background checks, data entry into key systems, etc.
- Conduct new hire follow up meetings, collect data and be able to provide feedback to managers and senior leaders
- Compile data for the Affirmative Action plan and help identify outreach efforts to increase visibility of open positions
- Draft and distribute employee communications as necessary, i.e. new hires, engagement events, training initiatives, etc.
- Lead key HR initiatives and be able to rollout new HR programs to assigned office locations
- Collaborate with colleagues on the HR team to develop improved policies, programs, and solutions
- Answer employee questions and troubleshoot HR system issues
- Audit key records and validate current HR practices
- File, organize, and scan confidential records such as employee folders, I-9s, and quality training binder requirements etc.
- Perform special projects of various nature to enhance employee culture
- Facilitate the interview process by scheduling recruiter phone screens, coordinating in-person interviews and acting as the main point of contact between candidates and Precision related to scheduling etc.
- Draft and send out internal and external job opportunity email campaigns (Monthly Job Opportunities)
- Run daily ATS reporting, track open headcount and prepare presentations as needed to distribute to the business.
- Responsible for opening/closing requisitions in the ATS to keep all records updated in real time
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent field of study
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a Human Resources role
- Exceptional organizational, customer service, interpersonal communication skills with the flexibility to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment and the ability to actively participate and sometimes lead cross functional teams
- Knowledge of federal and state employment regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge in all areas of HR to include but not be limited to, onboarding, training, performance reviews, and compliance
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be able to read, write, speak, fluently and comprehend the English language
- 4-5 years relevant experience in a Human Resources role
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification
- Previous experience working for a federal contractor under the requirements of an Affirmative Action Plan
- Experience supporting organizations of 100 – 500 employees within a decentralized or matrix style structure
- Previous experience working in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now or similar HRMS system
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC