Senior Change Orders Analyst
Precision for Medicine
Precision for Medicine have an opportunity for a Senior Change Order Analyst to join our team in the UK.
The Senior Change Order Analyst will lead change order activities between Project Management, Functional Leads, and the Financial Analysts in order to develop, explain, and provide variance analysis for the change orders in preparation for presentation to the client.
In this role you will contribute to the tracking and record keeping of Change Order requests in order to develop departmental metrics and will Lead and/or actively participate in internal and client calls on a routine basis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Work collaboratively with Project Management, Financial Analysts, Functional Leads, and other contributing parties in order to produce a high-quality change order which is meaningful, accurate, and in accordance with the changes in assumptions on a timely basis.
Provide review of changes in assumptions to the budget in order to work with the extended project team to identify information gaps and/or discrepancies, unique service requirements in order to translate information into budgets.
Actively communicate with the Project Team and other Key Stakeholders both within and outside the organization in order to support the timely and accurate delivery of change orders
Schedule and Lead the Change Order Alignment calls with the extended project team.
Prepare, edit and customize change order text to accurately reflect the strategic, message, changes in assumptions, budget summaries, changes in resourcing, and additional financial requirements.
Incorporate vendor and partner change orders into the main change order as applicable while ensuring accuracy and completeness.
Ensure all information is accurate and clearly stated including statistics, assumptions, processes described, changes from prior executed agreements inclusive of resourcing updates, timeline shifts, country/site/patient changes, etc.
Meticulous attention to the use of financial formulas in order to ensure an accurate change order which includes, but not limited to: cross checks, formula review, reasonable testing, etc.
Assists in the maintenance of departmental tracking in order to not only support the departmental metric reporting, but also to prepare the Change Order Team for routine Managerial Change Order Meetings.
Work with the VP, Operational Finance and other members of the Management Team on an as needed and ad-hoc basis.
- Candidates should have experience in proposal and/or change order preparation in an excel based costing tool and preparation of change order/contract documents in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience working for a Clinical Research Organisation.
- Working knowledge of project budgets, financial analysis, advanced excel skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of the life cycle of a project with a solid foundation of how the changes in assumptions impact the costings/budget and financial impact at each stage of the clinical trial.
- Strong Excel / Microsoft Office skills and able to thrive in a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong financial skills combined with an attention and appreciation to detail.
- High energy and enthusiasm with a strong commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on multiple assignments of varying tasks with personnel throughout the organization.
- Ability to learn quickly. Good oral and written communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to connect and build relationships with management and others throughout the organization.
- Exhibits self-motivation, and is able to work and plan independently as well as in a team environment.
- Team player with a desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the company.
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting or related business field.
- MBA preferred
At Precision for Medicine, we believe that the era of one-size-fits-all medication is giving way to a next generation of treatments, medicines that will be more effective because they are prescribed according to the unique biology of an individual patient. Our mission is to help innovative biotech and pharmaceutical companies accelerate the development of these life-changing treatments. Precision does this by developing assays that utilize biomarkers to help identify the right patient for the right drug. We handle every aspect of clinical trials from initial strategy and design to selecting sites and executing quality clinical trials. This is where you come in!
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.