SaaS Customer Success Manager
Precision for Medicine
QuartzBio (www.quartz.bio) is a data and information management Software as a Service (SaaS) company that transforms sample and biomarker data to accelerate and power drug development. Our proprietary AI-powered, Biomarker Intelligence Platform, enables precision medicine at scale.
As a Customer Success Manager with QuartzBio, you will drive customer retention and growth, support product onboarding and user adoption, serve as the voice of the customer, manage risk and opportunities/threats, use data to monitor customer engagement, and coordinate cross-functional teams under common goals/objectives.
• Customer Onboarding: lead the onboarding process for new customers by understanding customer needs, facilitating QuartzBio product onboarding, and establishing a governance framework to manage/monitor ongoing interactions
• Change Management: support the customer through the organizational change by ensuring effective user training and business process alignment towards user adoption
• Relationship Management: establish and maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers
• Product Expertise: develop a deep understanding of QuartzBio products and services, staying up to date with product enhancements and evolution within the business
• Customer Advocacy: encourage and facilitate customer advocacy by identifying success stories, case studies, and references that can be shared within the community
• Account Growth: identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling QuartzBio products, and work with the sales team to maximize account growth and revenue
• Issue Resolution: address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely and effective manner, collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
• Customer Feedback: gather and relay customer feedback to the product development team for continuous product improvement
• Renewals and Retention: proactively manage client renewals and ensure high retention rates, working to prevent customer churn including awareness of how to navigate champions, influencers, blockers, decision makers and buyers.
• Metrics and Reporting: monitor customer success metrics and KPIs, including usage statistics and user engagement and report on progress via business reviews and governance meetings
• Bachelor's degree in a related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience customer success, solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience.
• 3 years of experience in customer success with SaaS or PaaS solutions.
• Experience working in the life sciences industry, with preferred experience working in the R&D space for clinical drug development with pharma or biotech customers
• Experience working in a startup environment or in a scaling division within a larger organization.
• Experience managing accounts and customer relationships, with successful track record of retaining and growing accounts
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas clearly and persuasively.
• Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information into actionable insights.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Ability to communicate clearly and directly with others to help address concerns or issues.
• Help management to identify and solve problems that arise within the team, and escalate issues as needed.
• Understand and empathize with their team members' situations and feelings, building a positive and supportive work environment.
• Manage their time effectively, setting priorities, and managing multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously.
• Make decisions that are in the best interest of the team and the organization, taking into account the perspectives of all stakeholders and balancing competing priorities.
• Help their team members prioritize their work to ensure that goals are achieved on time.
• Take part in leadership training around emotional intelligence, communication, feedback, and other relevant programs to help build leadership skills.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.