As the world moves to a mobile-first economy, businesses need to modernize how they acquire, engage with and enable consumers. Prove’s phone-centric identity tokenization and passive cryptographic authentication solutions reduce friction, enhance security and privacy across all digital channels, and accelerate revenues while reducing operating expenses and fraud losses. Over 1,000 enterprise customers use Prove’s platform to process 20 billion customer requests annually across industries, including banking, lending, healthcare, gaming, crypto, e-commerce, marketplaces, and payments. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
Prove is driving the future of digital identity. We are looking for Provers who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly, and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smart but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans, and we’re excited about the future. If this sounds like the place for you – come join our team!
The Contract Manager will help interpret, understand, and communicate key contractual requirements and obligations, formalize the documentation of strategic agreements with clients and vendors, support the negotiation of all service and software agreements, and manage day-to-day contract administration activities for the complete contract lifecycle.
What You’ll Do:
- Draft and negotiate a range of inbound and outbound commercial technology and other types of contracts, including client, partner and vendor agreements.
- Collaborate with the Legal and Compliance group and cross-functional business teams, including Finance, Human Resources, and other internal operations functions.
- Liaise with internal and external clients in the creation, review, and administration of commercial agreements, including Sales, Customer Success, and Data Partnerships.
- Provide assistance with contract language interpretation, negotiation guidance, and support for contract renegotiations and modifications.
What You Should Have:
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years of experience negotiating, reviewing, and drafting a wide range of commercial contracts related to technology solutions.
- Experience negotiating agreements related to data licensing and protection is a plus.
- Experience negotiating agreements with healthcare providers is a plus.
- Experience with contract management systems is preferred.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
- Experience in high-growth /pre-IPO Technology companies
The anticipated salary range for this role is $95,000- $125,000 plus variable company bonus. Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, geo-location and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Benefits & Perks for FTE Provers:
- Competitive salaries & Bonus Plan (for eligible roles) and Equity Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Match
- Comprehensive medical benefits for you and your family ❤️
- Emotional & Physical Wellness – Access to wellness services (EAP, Gympass, Prove Well-Being Reimbursement)
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible hours
- Professional Development Coaching via Bravely
- Healthy lunches catered and bottomless snacks & beverages for all office locations.
- 12 paid holidays for all global employees 📅
- A great place to work and connect with other talented Provers like yourself!