Senior Sales Engineer
As the world moves to a mobile-first economy, businesses need to modernize how they acquire, engage with and enable consumers. Prove’s phone-centric identity tokenization and passive cryptographic authentication solutions reduce friction, enhance security and privacy across all digital channels, and accelerate revenues while reducing operating expenses and fraud losses. Over 1,000 enterprise customers use Prove’s platform to process 20 billion customer requests annually across industries, including banking, lending, healthcare, gaming, crypto, e-commerce, marketplaces, and payments. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
Prove is driving the future of digital identity. We are looking for Provers who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly, and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smart but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans, and we’re excited about the future. If this sounds like the place for you – come join our team!
Prove empowers our customers to create memorable customer experiences for every channel of interaction with their clients. As subject matter experts in these experiences, our Solutions Engineers provide the organization with product and market expertise and are a lynchpin to Prove's sustainable growth.
We are client facing and work with our team of Sales Directors and Strategists to properly communicate our solutions and describe their implementation to customer opportunities and sometimes even post-sale implementation teams. We work with our product leaders to understand Prove's capabilities and changing abilities, inwardly communicating market trends and unmet needs so that our products are always at or ahead of the market.
Day-to-day we think in terms of patterns and tools. We want to empower growth by providing the Sales Directors with tools that educate and explain with minimal commentary.
We are clear and confident communicators, ensuring that the organization remains aligned and our clients are informed partners.
What You Are Accountable For
- Design and clearly communicate solutions, demonstrating that you have a clear grasp of business value as well as technical challenges
- Respond to the needs of the sales teams, by helping them articulate value and choose the right solutions
- Stay informed with key industry trends & market disruptors, through reading, workshops, webinars
- Be an advocate of Prove's capabilities within your professional network
- Educate our product leaders on partner and market feedback
- Act as a mentor to more junior team members and participate in onboarding new members of the team
- Develop a deep expertise in Prove's services and capabilities, become a subject matter expert
- Think strategically about business, product and technical challenges
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
- Other duties as assigned
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
What We Require
- 7+ years previous success with relevant experience in solutions architecture, technical pre-sales, or solutions engineering
- 3+ years experience in a high growth startup, technical environment
- Extensive technical experience with implementing REST style API’s
- Solid understanding of oAuth and other API authentication technologies
- Ability to build customized workflows by engaging with customers
- Understanding of basic security concepts such as encryption, hashing, behavior biometrics, and native app SDK’s
- Must be responsive and dedicated to clients, both internal and external
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Strong storytelling skills and client interaction skills
- Clear sense of ownership and accountability
- Self-starter, capacity to learn at a fast pace
- Experience in cybersecurity, fintech, or fast-growing startup is required
- Promote, maintain, and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
- Experience in high growth /pre-IPO Technology companies is a plus.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. The position description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the positions. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
The anticipated salary range for this role is $135,000 - $170,000, plus variable commission/company bonus and stock options. Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, geo-location, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Benefits & Perks for FTE Provers:
- Competitive salaries & Bonus Plan (for eligible roles) and Equity Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Match
- Comprehensive medical benefits for you and your family
- Emotional & Physical Wellness – Access to wellness services (EAP, Gympass, Prove Well-Being Reimbursement)
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible hours
- Professional Development Coaching via Bravely
- Bottomless snacks & beverages for all office locations
- $15 daily GrubHub stipend for lunch if coming into the office.
- 12 paid holidays for all global employees
- A great place to work and connect with other talented Provers like yourself!