As the world moves to a mobile-first economy, businesses need to modernize how they acquire, engage with and enable consumers. Prove’s phone-centric identity tokenization and passive cryptographic authentication solutions reduce friction, enhance security and privacy across all digital channels, and accelerate revenues while reducing operating expenses and fraud losses. Over 1,000 enterprise customers use Prove’s platform to process 20 billion customer requests annually across industries, including banking, lending, healthcare, gaming, crypto, e-commerce, marketplaces, and payments. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
Prove is driving the future of digital identity. We are looking for Provers who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly, and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smart but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans, and we’re excited about the future. If this sounds like the place for you – come join our team!
Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: Chief of Staff
Location: New York, NY
Prove is looking for a professional, responsive, and organized Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Legal Officer (CLO). You will have strong multi-tasking skills with a focus on excellent communication, efficiency, and operational excellence.
- Provide professional, efficient, responsive, and confidential executive assistant support to the CEO, CFO and CLO.
- Responsible for organizing the Executives agendas and ensuring the smooth-running of their work in an ever-changing environment where priorities can change rapidly
- Manage incoming communications (emails, telephone calls and messages) and calendars,
including travel itineraries, ensuring the optimum use of time.
- Utilize detailed business and organizational awareness to ensure effective engagement with
executives across the organization and external contacts, including Board members.
- Assist with the calendar management of all Executive Meetings and Leadership calls. On hand to support team meetings and events as required.
- Assisting with a wide variety of day-to-day administrative tasks on behalf of the Executives
- Assist with the CEO, CFO and CLO’s expenses as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-7+ years’ experience of providing executive administrative support at a C-Suite level.
- Track record of managing multiple calendars, priorities and travel arrangements.
- Ability to manage challenging and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with different cultures and ways of doing business.
- A focus on customer experience and providing best service for employees and clients
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendars, MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external
- Experience in high-growth /pre-IPO Technology companies
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. The position description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the positions. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
The anticipated salary range for this role is $100,000 - $110,000, plus company bonus and stock options. Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, geo-location, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Benefits & Perks for FTE Provers:
- Competitive salaries & Bonus Plan (for eligible roles) and Equity Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Match
- Comprehensive medical benefits for you and your family
- Emotional & Physical Wellness – Access to wellness services (EAP, Gympass, Prove Well-Being Reimbursement)
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible hours
- Professional Development Coaching via Bravely
- Bottomless snacks & beverages for all office locations
- $15 daily GrubHub stipend for lunch if coming into the office.
- 12 paid holidays for all global employees
- A great place to work and connect with other talented Provers like yourself!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Prove we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or other personal characteristics.
Privacy & Data Protection