Manager, Clinical Recruitment (Behavioral Health)
Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability for patients. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
innovaTel is a leading telepsychiatry provider dedicated to improving access to exceptional psychiatric care. innovaTel partners with clinical organizations to provide a range of services to both adults and children including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, medication management, patient education and consultations.
In 2021, Quartet acquired innovaTel and are now coming together to deliver on our shared mission, delivering speed to quality mental health care for all. We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Manager, Clinical Recruitment will partner with InnovaTel’s Clinical Liaison, Sales and Marketing leaders to understand the unique needs of our partners and lead a team to identify the best candidates for our clinic partners. You and the Clinical Recruiting team will lead full-cycle recruiting for behavioral healthcare providers, building and executing strategies that deliver an incredible candidate experience to attract the best in the field. In addition to leading the Clinical Recruiting team, you will source for current and future telepsychiatry opportunities throughout the United States using a variety of resources to source psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners, licensed clinical social workers and other licensed behavioral healthcare professionals. To be successful in this role, you must be an experienced people leader with the ability to motivate and coach teams. Additionally, you should be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills, the experience to strategically partner with leadership influence/respond to complexities with a high level of professional acumen.
- Create, monitor and continuously refine recruitment strategies and processes to meet and exceed hiring goals and deliver an excellent candidate experience
- Mentor, support and develop a team of Clinical Recruiters to execute against our talent strategy
- Meet regularly with Sales, Marketing, and our Clinical Liaison team members to understand current priorities, regularly adjust priorities for recruitment and develop creative recruiting campaigns
- Administer day-to-day operations to execute targeted sourcing plan and provide regular reporting on pipeline and outcomes
- Build and maintain relationships with telepsychiatry candidates, association and psychiatric residency and training programs; evaluate and align toward the best opportunities within our organization to build diverse talent communities
- Source, schedule and facilitate interviews with Psychiatrists, PMHNPs and LCSWs to seek best fit for innovaTel
- Proactively identify, network and contact active and passive job seekers through the following avenues:
- Attend three to five national conferences or recruiting events per year
- Psychiatric residency and training programs
- Follow up on leads through internet searches, job boards, social media
- Physician, nursing and LCSW job boards
- Email blasts, cold calling and various ad campaigns
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting experience with at least 2-3 years in the clinical space
- 2+ years of Management experience with the ability to coach, motivate and empower a team to consistently achieve Talent Acquisition goals
- Ability to think strategically about future needs of the team and recommend or plan the processes needed to scale
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to partner effectively across the company
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS, GSuite/Google Workspace and Gem or other sourcing tools
We're proud to offer the following benefits to our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- An unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401(k) plan with employer match
- Mental health benefits via our EAP
- 100% employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Annual learning & development budget
Targeted total compensation range: $115,000 - $140,000 inclusive of base and bonus. Final salary will be commensurate with candidate experience.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.