Sales Operations Analyst
About Quartet Health
Quartet is a purpose driven value-based behavioral healthcare company, building the nation’s leading behavioral health home. We deliver integrated care and better outcomes to improve the health of communities across America. Quartet is a trusted partner of health insurance plans, health systems, community behavioral health centers, certified community behavioral health clinics, and federally qualified health centers in 36 states across the country. We identify people in need of care and connect them directly to high quality behavioral care providers, including Quartet’s own medical group.
At Quartet, our values guide the way that we work together, starting with our commitment to putting patients first, and our shared focus on collaboration and innovation, so that we – together – can improve lives, one person at a time.
Quartet is backed by top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, Independence Health Group, and Echo Health Ventures.
We're proud to offer the following benefits to our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- IT equipment and support
- Mental health benefits via our EAP, with up to 7 free counseling sessions per concern
- An unlimited PTO policy and ten paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401(k) plan with employer match
- 100% employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Annual learning & development budget
Salary Range : $60k - $80k base
About the Team & Opportunity:
Quartet is seeking a full time Sales Operations Analyst to join our team. The sales analyst will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales and market data while providing valuable feedback and actionable insights. To be successful in this role, the candidate will manage, develop, and maintain our Salesforce platform in order to ensure continued efficiency and productivity for Quartet’s operational teams while increasing the level of service we provide. The position reports into Quartet’s head of Growth, and works cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of sales experience with a Salesforce background. The candidate must be self-driven and have the ability to translate business requirements and technical specifications into a functioning solution for rapid development. Additionally, the candidate must be proficient with various configuration aspects of Salesforce including developing and building reports, dashboards, workflows, automations, profiles, page layouts, and permission sets. This individual must be committed to solving problems and providing assistance to the user base. The ability to collaborate with others as a team player is a must.
- Drive reporting and dashboard development for the sales team on current sales, market/growth environment, and future planning. Sample reporting ownership areas include:
- Pipeline and Forecasting
- Market and Territory Planning
- Sales results
- Field Activity reports/performance
- Customer reports
- Trending reports for KPIs and performance gaps
- Present reports and insights to cross functional teams, including to members of senior management
- Ensure sales team efficiency in Salesforce through data audits and system maintenance, and participating in the design/implementation process for system enhancements.
- Develop and maintain best-in-class business processes, automations and workflows to increase operational efficiency and productivity, in and outside of Salesforce.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance to conceive, design and implement process optimization for sales process (ex: inbound and outbound sales prospecting efficiency)
- Manage sales data and report out on sales and campaign results
- Organize and maintain sales collateral for access by reps
- Handle lead generation and booking appointments
- Assist in developing “go to market” models for products and campaigns
- Assist in refining sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins
- Play a key role in sales and operations planning
- Interpret analytics and research for the company’s understanding using internal data, along with market and competitor research, to help drive sales strategy
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years work experience in Sales Operations
- 3 years prior Salesforce Administrator experience
- Knowledge of custom-developed functionality in Salesforce
- Experience in sales analysis and research
- Experience with Salesforce security and record sharing including profiles, permission sets and sharing rules
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with Salesforce
- Proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication experience with senior management
Preferred but not required Qualifications:
- Sales Operations experience in Healthcare preferred
Hiring at Quartet:
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.