About Quartet Health
Quartet is a purpose driven value-based behavioral healthcare company, building the nation’s leading behavioral health home. We deliver integrated care and better outcomes to improve the health of communities across America. Quartet is a trusted partner of health insurance plans, health systems, community behavioral health centers, certified community behavioral health clinics, and federally qualified health centers in 36 states across the country. We identify people in need of care and connect them directly to high quality behavioral care providers, including Quartet’s own medical group.
At Quartet, our values guide the way that we work together, starting with our commitment to putting patients first, and our shared focus on collaboration and innovation, so that we – together – can improve lives, one person at a time.
Quartet is backed by top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, Independence Health Group, and Echo Health Ventures.
We're proud to offer the following benefits to our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Mental health benefits via our EAP
- An unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401(k) plan with employer match
- 100% employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Annual learning & development budget
About the Team & Opportunity:
As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Clinical Recruiter will partner with InnovaTel’s implementation, Sales and Marketing leaders to understand the unique needs of our partners and identify the best candidates for each service line. You will lead full-cycle recruiting for behavioral healthcare providers, building and executing strategies that deliver an incredible candidate experience to attract the best in the field. You will source for current and future telepsychiatry opportunities throughout the United States using a variety of resources to source psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners, licensed clinical social workers and other licensed behavioral healthcare professionals. To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills, the experience to strategically partner with leadership and the ability to influence/respond to complexities with a high level of professional acumen. We are on a mission to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all – are you ready to join us?
- Build and maintain relationships with telepsychiatry candidates and psychiatric residency and training programs; evaluate and align toward the best opportunities within our organization
- Schedule and facilitate interviews with Psychiatrists, PMHNP’s and LCSW’s to seek best fit for innovaTel
- Meet weekly with Business Development and Operational leaders to understand current priorities, regularly adjust priorities for recruitment and develop creative recruiting campaigns
- Administer day-to-day operations to execute targeted sourcing plan and provide regular reporting on pipeline and outcomes
- Schedule and track administrative and clinical interviews with leadership
- Transition hired candidates to team members who will begin the onboarding process
- Convey candidate profile and status in hiring stage to colleagues using database reports and follow up with each lead
Proactively identify, network and contact active and passive job seekers through the following avenues:
- Psychiatric residency and training programs
- Follow up on leads through internet searches, job boards, social media
- Physician, nursing and LCSW job boards
- Email blasts, cold calling and various ad campaigns
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience with at least 2-3 years in the clinical space
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to always maintain professionalism with candidates and colleagues
- Comfortable interviewing clinicians on screen
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS, Gem and GSuite/Google Workspace
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner effectively across the company
- Experience with Gem or other sourcing tools
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.