VBC Provider Operations Manager
Quartet is a purpose driven value-based behavioral healthcare company, building the nation’s leading behavioral health home. We deliver integrated care and better outcomes to improve the health of communities across America. Quartet is a trusted partner of health insurance plans, health systems, community behavioral health centers, certified community behavioral health clinics, and federally qualified health centers in 36 states across the country. We identify people in need of care and connect them directly to high quality behavioral care providers, including Quartet’s own medical group.
At Quartet, our values guide the way that we work together, starting with our commitment to putting patients first, and our shared focus on collaboration and innovation, so that we – together – can improve lives, one person at a time.
Quartet is backed by top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, Independence Health Group, and Echo Health Ventures.
About the team:
The VBC (Value Based Care) Provider Operations team is responsible for managing a high-performing network of behavioral health care providers participating in a Value Based Care model to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The VBC Provider Operations Manager will develop strong working relationships with behavioral health practices and providers (BHPs) with the goal of setting BHPs up for success in utilizing Quartet’s products and services to achieve target VBC goals as part of client partnerships.
- Become a subject matter expert in the APM (Alternative Payment Model)
- Lead the implementation of Quartet’s value based care contracts with BHPs, working with both executive and clinical leadership
- Complete initial practice discovery to understand practice workflows and inform implementation
- Identify partners and key stakeholders across mental health practices to design processes and workflows supporting participation in the APM
- Ensure ongoing practice adoption of APM through strong relationship management, support of product utilization and/or ensuring success in data sharing
- Analyze and communicate practice performance on APMs
- Work creatively in navigating and overcoming obstacles, partnering with stakeholders and relevant internal team members to reduce barriers to success and mitigate risks
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal Quartet stakeholders including customer success, product, technology and data analytics
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s software and services, with a particular emphasis on technical feature configuration
- 2-4 years of experience working in a mental healthcare agency, a project management role, an account management role, or an implementation role.
- Experience working with healthcare providers or working on mental health related projects
- Experience or equivalency of working in population health management programs or quality improvement (e.g. PDSA cycles)
- Demonstrated history of data-driven decision making
- Knowledge of EHRs for data reporting
- Autonomous with demonstrated capability for creative problem solving, sound judgment, and assertiveness
- Excellent project management experience, including the ability to manage/ juggle multiple priorities
- Experience conducting demonstrations of a technology platform and developing sales presentations (in both a virtual and in-person environment)
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
- External-facing C-suite relationship management experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.