Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Care Navigation team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We respond to referrals from a patient’s PCP and proactively reach out to patients who have untreated or mismanaged mental health needs. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, and strive to make the process as seamless as possible in order to connect them to their physicians for proper mitigation of their symptoms.
This role is Monday - Friday from 9am - 6pm EST.
- Work directly with patients via phone, messaging, and email to get them the mental healthcare they need
- Carry a caseload of cases of patients with mild to moderate mental health symptoms.
- Use Quartet’s system to find the right provider match for the patient based on location, specialty, insurance, and patient preferences
- Troubleshoot any issues with a patient’s referral
- Have MI-informed health and wellness discussions with patients in order to surface needs and support their care journey.
- Document outreach and notes
- Become proficient in Quartet technology, tools, messaging, and workflows
- Establish a core understanding of Quartet's product, in order to successfully route a patient to the right care.
- Apply expert knowledge of our workflows and market nuances to assist patients in their journey to care
Measures of success:
- Ability to prioritize daily workloads to ensure patients are finding the care they need in a timely manner.
- Meet market expectations for performance and output.
- Commitment to standardized Care Navigator performance metrics
- Be proactive and show initiative in solving complex patient issues
- Experiment and think critically
- Work cross-functionally to improve outcome
- 2+ years experience working in a healthcare specific field required
- Experience and comfort with swift tactical changes and fast paced environment
- Displays passion and care when interacting and caring for patients with mental health needs
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Displays organizational skills and ability to self-start
- Experience working in a team-based environment, enjoys assisting other team members when they are in need of assistance on a task, duty, or project.
- Quiet, confidential, and secure work environment.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working with patients with behavioral health needs
- Foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus).
- Experience working in a technology and services environment
- Bachelors degree in a health and wellness related field a plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Generous vacation, quarterly bonus, volunteer opportunities, team events, robust mental healthcare coverage, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.