Product Manager, Platform
The Product Manager will be a part of the Rialtic Product team and will help us better understand our clients and consistently deliver products that not only meet their needs but also empower them in new ways.
The ability to work cross-functionally to bring ideas to execution will be critical for this role. The successful candidate will be passionate about implementing strategies to accelerate purposeful innovation while remaining focused on building and managing product roadmaps that deliver meaningful value to our clients.
Strategy and Vision:
- Work directly with the VP of Product and assist in the development of the product and platform strategy, platform vision, platform roadmap, goals, and metrics as it pertains to the platform.
- Show the leadership, confidence, and clarity to prioritize your platform roadmap using a formal prioritization framework.
- Be able to communicate the vision across the entire company.
- Focus relentlessly on understanding your customers’ needs, whether it be Rialtic PMs, Payers, or another consumer of the platform.
- Passionately advocate the value of the Rialtic Platform with Product Marketing and help with sales enablement materials.
- Immerse yourself into the nuances and complexities of the Payer/Provider claims ecosystem both on a commercial and technical level.
Collaboration and Leadership:
- Work directly with other Product Managers to support their customer-facing needs and also manage the maturation of the Rialtic platform, which includes our integrations, data ingestion pipeline, internal tools, their UIs, and all the APIs that communicate with our products.
- Navigate the complexities of the various dependencies presented by fellow product managers. Not all solutions will be technical in nature, and you will often need to apply various soft skills to solve problems.
- Show a wide range of communication skills, especially in regards to persuasion and influence.
Platform Management and Quality Assurance:
- Ensure our architecture and quality assurance processes allow for a true platform-like experience for our customers, product managers, and engineers to enable Rialtic to properly scale its business.
- Be responsible for handling sensitive data and ensuring adherence to any regulatory compliance requirements such as SOC-2, HIPAA, and HITRUST.
- Successfully operate within an Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban, etc…) yet know how to fine-tune formal development processes so it maximizes output while also reflecting our values and culture.
- Cultivate an organized and documentation-focused engineering culture and craft exceptional platform specifications.
- Your Powerpoint/Google Slides are crisp, clear, and tell compelling stories.
- Your meetings are well run, promote a collaborative, creative, yet value delivery-focused environment.
- You have experience successfully operating in a hybrid onsite/remote environment.
- 3-5 Years of Experience
- Proven yourself as a product manager within the startup ecosystem. Ideally, you have a collection of experiences and anecdotes that tell a clear story about your skills, motivations, and aspirations. However, you have also experienced failure in the past and are comfortable talking about the experience(s).
- Traditionally gravitated more to the technical aspects of product development over the financial and marketing aspect of product management.
- You have likely weathered a collection of inter-team challenges and used the experiences to make you a stronger leader.
Experience solutioning within B2B enterprise solutions, especially ones in highly regulated industries such as healthcare, finance, telecommunications, transportation, etc.
Product Management Skills:
- Crafted and effectively communicated roadmaps to executive and board level-individuals and in a team setting and avoided many of the pitfalls of poor roadmap design and planning. (Combined)
- Shipped elegant solutions within the common limitations of early-stage startups. You know the importance of shipping software yet can maintain a sense of pride and quality in your work.
- Used data to make decisions when it is available but also have the confidence to take calculated risks when appropriate.
- Created exceptional documentation and understanding the specific go-to-market elements of a platform.
- Successfully been able to untangle complex issues and position them into easily consumable concepts for non-technical minds.
Team and Process Management Skills:
- Shown the ability to craft processes where they are lacking and do so with a proper degree of balance relative to the maturity and size of the team. Your processes are not just steps to follow but actually generate positive outcomes for the customer and team.
- Strong understanding of popular software development frameworks, can speak confidently to their strengths and weaknesses, and have led as a PM some form of Agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc) team in the past.
- Hired and developed product managers at the associate PM and PM levels.
- Experience with modern task management, research, and design tools such as JIRA, Notion, Confluence, and Figma.
- Technical knowledge and soft skills that make you capable of earning the trust and getting the best out of an engineering team.
Contract and Negotiation Skills:
Experience selecting, vetting, and negotiating contract terms for various software and services.
Do the right thing. Provide candid feedback. Be humble and respectful.
Customer Value Comes First
Delivering value to our customers is our North Star.
Work as One Team
Collaborative, inclusive environment to advance our mission.
Be Bold & Accountable
Speak up. Take accountability. Continually improve.
Pursuit of Excellence
Innovate, iterate and chase the best possible outcomes.
Take Care of Yourself & Others
Prioritize the health and wellbeing of yourself and your teammates.
- Freedom to work from wherever you work best and home office stipend to make it happen
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible PTO and wellness stipend
- Comprehensive health plans with generous contributions to premiums
- Mental and physical wellness support through TalkSpace, Kindbody, Teladoc and One Medical subscriptions
We are headquartered in Atlanta, but we are remote-friendly.
Rialtic is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. We cannot access your personal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission information during the interview process.
Rialtic is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
To request a reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application or email us at
Please take the necessary steps to allow listing of the Rialtic (@Rialtic.io) and Greenhouse (@Greenhouse.io) domains so that you receive all emails related to your application process. Also, please make sure to check your spam folder as emails from LifeLabs and/or Greenhouse can be marked as spam. Here are some common allow list solutions to fix this problem.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Rialtic does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Rialtic employees or any other company location. Rialtic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.