Customer Success Associate
Who You Are:
- An aspiring client-facing professional with the ability to develop rapport with new people, and to maintain relationships, combined with a positive and proactive personality.
- Eager to learn - Due to our diverse base of clients, much of the technical knowledge required to succeed will be learned on the job!
- An energetic and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly.
- Intrinsically motivated with the ability to contribute to a dynamic and entrepreneurial team culture.
Your Typical Day:
- Customer Support: Customer Success Associates field customer emails, helping to resolve customer challenges as much as possible. They will route emails out to appropriate teams when needed and will retain their position as the customer’s point person through resolution
- Customer Value: Customer Associates will work hand in hand with Customer Success Managers to help the customer recognize the value in Sendoso by supporting customer’s campaigns, scheduling regular cadence calls, ensuring positive and proactive communications, and overall supporting the CSM team leads.
- Growth Initiatives: This team works hand in hand with account management, speaking with customers, helping to manage routine renewal flows, coordinating renewal meetings, and executive business review meetings. Will help pull customer usage data and prep customer presentations.
- Product Feedback and Direction: Because of our Customer Success Associates' deep understanding of both our product and customers, they are in a position to field feedback and identify product opportunities, and relay that information across the organization.
- Minimum of 1 year of SaaS experience
- You are customer obsessed - always striving to do the right thing
- You excel in problem solving and have strong analytical skills - continuously thinking “how can I make this better? How can we improve this?”
- Highly resourceful, entrepreneurial and driven
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Experience maintaining valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand Sendoso’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge and comfort level working in software applications i.e. Salesforce, Zendesk
- Specifically, comfortable with Google Slides, Sheets and Docs.