Senior Account Manager
What You'll Do
- Use a consultative approach to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business.
- Execute Sendoso’s sales and renewal processes to guide customers through evaluations.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews to provide strategic insights and recommendations for customers.
- Communicate value to all Sendoso users, from end users to VP+
- Collaborate with other account team members, including Customer Success, Send Curation, Support, Onboarding, etc.
- Provide best practices for stakeholders across sales, marketing, customer success, recruiting, and HR.
- Map accounts to understand areas of opportunity and strategically executing account plans.
- Be a constant conduit to Product and Engineering for customer feedback and product steering.
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS Account Management experience
- A track record of high sales performance - exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc
- Experience in managing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management
- An interest in technology - and the science and art of sales and marketing
- Experience in a startup or similar environment is strongly preferred
How You Work
- You are a motivated seller, with a proven ability to create lasting customer relationships that deliver on desired outcomes
- You strive to be an effective internal and external communicator, with an ability to manage available resources to ensure the best possible outcome for both Sendoso and our customers