Managed Services Associate
Who You Are
- You love to create clarity, confidence, and great customer experiences by going deep to solve customer concerns.
- You enjoy the challenge of converting requirements into reality while delighting customers over and over again.
- You are a lifelong student of the industry, our product, and customer experience best practices.
- You have advanced proficiency in oral and written English, demonstrating exceptional communication skills to effectively convey ideas, engage with stakeholders, and produce high-quality documentation.
Your Typical Day
- You’ll spend most of your scheduled day on the front lines working with customers over email, video, and chat.
- Create integrated direct mail marketing campaigns in platform based on customer requirements
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- You’ll maintain a queue of cases that you will continue to work through customer contact up to the resolution.
- Advocate for our customers to help prioritize future enhancements and trouble spots to improve the customer and internal team’s usage of our product.
- 2+ years history of success interacting with customers over email, video, and chat
- Experience working within and configuring a SaaS (software as a service) platform
- A history of effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple customers, requests and priorities
- Exceptional organizational, communication and project management skills
- An exceptional customer experience background while proving customer advocacy and empathy
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A history of meeting and exceeding KPI’s and Customer Expectations
- Analytical approach to navigating, investigating, and understanding how products work
- An aptitude for learning new products, processes, and systems
- Creative problem solving to bring issues to resolution including discovering workarounds using any and all available resources
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with GSuite and Apple Products
- Working cross functionally with various departments (internal and external).
Bonus Points If
- You have experience working in a SaaS managed services environment
- You have worked in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience working with marketing technologies
- You are familiar with marketing, marketing strategies and/or marketing KPIs
- You have Salesforce experience.
- You have previously worked in a creative or marketing role
What You'll Love
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off