Technical Support Engineer
Who You Are
- You love to create clarity, confidence, and great customer experiences by going deep to solve customer concerns.
- You enjoy the challenge and detective work needed to get to the bottom of complex issues.
- You are a lifelong student of the industry, our product, and customer experience best practices.
- Advanced proficiency in oral and written English, demonstrating exceptional communication skills to effectively convey ideas, engage with stakeholders, and produce high-quality documentation.
- An existing or aspiring technical savant with a love of technology and making software work together, better, more efficiently.
Your Typical Day
- You’ll spend most of your scheduled day on the front lines working with customers over email, video, and chat.
- You’ll maintain a queue of cases that you will continue to work through customer contact up to the resolution.
- Advocate for our customers to help prioritize future enhancements and trouble spots to improve the customer and internal team’s usage of our product.
- Build, setup, configure and/or troubleshoot customer integrations with Sendoso leveraging our standard integration and our open API.
- 2+ years history of success interacting with customers over email, video, and chat
- A history of effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple customers, requests and priorities
- Previous experience integrating multiple SaaS platforms
- Deep expertise working with CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A history of meeting and exceeding KPI’s and Customer Expectations
- Analytical approach to navigating, investigating, and understanding how products work
- An aptitude for learning new products, processes, and systems
- Strong technical acumen, perseverance, and patience
- Creative problem solving to bring issues to resolution including discovering workarounds using any and all available resources
- Ability to work independently
Bonus Points If
- You have experience working in a SaaS Support environment
- You have worked in a fast-paced call center environment
- You have built integrations with SFDC, Marketo, and/or Hubspot
- You have experience working in Ruby on Rails
What You'll Love
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off